How would you describe the Bills in two words?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because I'm from WNY and like to chat with people from WNY doesn't mean I could give two ***** about this team any more. Very few of my 14,000 posts have been about this team. I think most of the veteran posters here will agree with that.

Ok so just so its clear you are not a Bills fan anymore and apparently u live in San Fran but you just do this to stay in contact with people from WNY? But I do agree a lot of people on this board don't give a **** about the Bills, I for one probably would never be able to say it, but if this team move out of WNY I probably wouldn't care as much about football...

Ok so just so its clear you are not a Bills fan anymore and apparently u live in San Fran but you just do this to stay in contact with people from WNY? But I do agree a lot of people on this board don't give a **** about the Bills, I for one probably would never be able to say it, but if this team move out of WNY I probably wouldn't care as much about football...

So are you clear now? :unsure:

I saw this done on another site and thought it would be fun to do here.

How would you describe the Bills presently and in the future in two words? I'll start the bidding.

Present: stacking players

Future: division champs

Very poor

Getting worse