Jesse Jackson strikes again (link provided)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is he a trained pianist, at least?

And 3rdnlng, I was not saying that all conservatives are racist, or even most. I am just saying that I have found that there a racist is more likely to be a conservative than a liberal. Conservative and Liberal are not the real definitions of Republican or Democrat. In the South you will find many older folks who are Democrats yet are as conservative as they come...and still racist.

A conservative may be more likely to be racist against blacks, which isn't much of a statement b/c one of the key components of liberalism is to kiss black ass, which often is just a benevolent condescending racism that elevates themselves as the protectors of these poor "lesser" people. Liberals tend to have their own racial prejudices, many of which are often veiled in the name of social acceptance. Racism knows no political lines.

Is he a trained pianist, at least?

And 3rdnlng, I was not saying that all conservatives are racist, or even most. I am just saying that I have found that there a racist is more likely to be a conservative than a liberal. Conservative and Liberal are not the real definitions of Republican or Democrat. In the South you will find many older folks who are Democrats yet are as conservative as they come...and still racist.

I agree with you completely that Not all republicans are conservative nor all democrats liberal. What I don't agree with is your statement that a racist is more likely to be a conservative. I tend to think that true conservatives want an equal shake for all people, while liberals with their self proclaimed superior intelligence, try to force others to their point of view or perpetuate a poorer class by keeping those same people in the bonds of such programs as welfare. A conservative will teach a person to fish, while a liberal will give that same person my fish.

Obama is not a good speaker. He is cloying and cliche, mixes metaphors, butchers traditional phrases, has a small vocabulary, and is long-winded. He stutters and stumbles, pauses and buys time, and uses a preacher's cadence and crescendo on points mundane as well as inspiring. He clearly is not a trained public speaker. There are very few good speakers in congress. Almost to a person, they are awesomely poor at it. Should you doubt it, view the one minute speeches when a session opens on c-span.

Jesse Jackson, however, is able to organize his thoughts. He lays out his points, refutes possible objections and ties it all in with a sweeping restatement of the main idea, like you are supposed to. He thinks quickly on his feet. He is a deeply corrupt man, but his breeding shows what is in our president exposed.

You have inspired me to write a poem about our president's fabled talents:

It is always tempting to impute

unlikely virtues to the cute

but when all has been said and all have been heard

It all smells like a giant turd.

Obama is a bad politician and speaker, so what.....that makes him a perfect leader for this country.

Not a fan of Jackson, the Cavs owner or Lebron. All three of them failed to show class.

The bottom line is that Lebron is taking substantially LESS than the market will bear. If anything, he is making a slave out of himself... A slave for a championship, which is not given at this point. Anyway, Jesse is saying that DG is causing harm to the players... Actually LB is causing harm more harm to them. LB is like you and me going to work and saying that they will take 5 bucks an hour... How do you think the rest of the league feels when LB devalues them? The money is still flowing in, I don't see them lowering ticket prices and merchandise.

Jesse is a fool.

A conservative may be more likely to be racist against blacks, which isn't much of a statement b/c one of the key components of liberalism is to kiss black ass, which often is just a benevolent condescending racism that elevates themselves as the protectors of these poor "lesser" people. Liberals tend to have their own racial prejudices, many of which are often veiled in the name of social acceptance. Racism knows no political lines.

True.

Conservatives are more able to act upon rascism within the power structure and voting block. Like it or not, I am sorry... It is a one-way street. Liberals get the benny of doubt while conservatives don't... That is just the way it is.

True.

Conservatives are more able to act upon rascism within the power structure and voting block. Like it or not, I am sorry... It is a one-way street. Liberals get the benny of doubt while conservatives don't... That is just the way it is.

That is one giant crock of ****. Conservatives don't get the benefit of the doubt from the media and certainly not from the self proclaimed elite or guilt ridden liberals, but you are grossly mistaken if you think that there is more racism in the conservative world than in the "intellectual" and diehard old school unionist coalition.

You guys ready for this?

Un!@#$ingbelievable.

NAACP weighs tea party resolution

The National Association for the Advancement of Colored People will vote as early as Tuesday on whether to adopt a resolution condemning the tea party as “racist.”

The Kansas City Star first reported that the organization is weighing a resolution calling on “all people of good will to repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties” at its annual ongoing conference in Kansas City.

The resolution charges that the tea party has engaged in “explicitly racist behavior” and demands that supporters of the NAACP “stand in opposition to [the tea party’s] drive to push our country back to the pre-civil rights era."

First Lady Michelle Obama spoke to the NAACP on Monday.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/...l#ixzz0tWZYSyBt

This country is more polarized than we've seen in a long time.

So much for bringing people together. :bag:

You guys ready for this?

Un!@#$ingbelievable.

NAACP weighs tea party resolution

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/...l#ixzz0tWZYSyBt

This country is more polarized than we've seen in a long time.

So much for bringing people together. :bag:

Powell should have been our first Black President but Cheney screwed him.

Powell should have been our first Black President but Cheney screwed him.

Powell is a waste of skin. I wouldn't trade a warm cup of piss for that candy-ass, go along to get along, opportunistic mouth whore whose only claim to fame is being a black Republican with so little backbone as to never take enough of a stand on anything to offend anybody.