Maybin moment

Funny situation, My girl was readin a magazine and it happen to have Aaron Maybin in it! She says to me baby they have a pic with a guy from your team in it name Aaron Maybin sayin Maybin a STAR football player of the buffalo bills was in attendance at a party held in MIA! She then say y I never heard of him... All I could do is laugh n say what I say every year about our Bills maybe next year! STAR player these people must not know **** about football...

I can't tell if you're the worst troll in history or if it's a miracle you can read.

Wow now if me and you was face to face Your family would be askin why and how you never bothered anybody! Read between the lines...

Wow now if me and you was face to face Your family would be askin why and how you never bothered anybody! Read between the lines...

Looks like he already did:

I can't tell if you're the worst troll in history or if it's a miracle you can read.

Lol far from an internet thug actually it was kinda funny But sorry I'm not a lonely man like most on here that live for this and entertain themselves day and night... This is all fun for me we will never see one another so all u guys will be tough guys behind keys... So I just love to laugh at u wannabe sports writers... Lol

Lol far from an internet thug actually it was kinda funny But sorry I'm not a lonely man like most on here that live for this and entertain themselves day and night... This is all fun for me we will never see one another so all u guys will be tough guys behind keys... So I just love to laugh at u wannabe sports writers... Lol

I'm gonna sick my poodle on you fatboy! But seriously...aside from Bryd, did we have any stars on our team last year?

C'mon guys... Someone starts a threat about Maybin's celebrity and we all attack his writing skills?

Is he actually a deep-cover Pats fan?

Can't we be civil to one of our own?

Civility seems to be more and more a long lost art.

When an obvious troll is obvious (started posting yesterday, his posting history, few details, player that a lightningrod, etc) I don't see a need to address his actual made up topic.

So what magazine was this? Please do share.