Bored so here is my 53 man roster

Some are in the wrong places I cut and paste from Word but you get the point. Only one I didn't want to cut was Chad Simpson but with all of our RB you know why.

• Quarterbacks Tight Ends Running Backs Fullbacks

Trent Edwards Shawn Nelson Fred Jackson Corey McIntyre

Ryan Fitzpatrick Derek Schouman C.J. Spiller

Brian Brohm Marshawn Lynch

Levi Brown

Wide Receivers Guards Tackles Centers

Lee Evans Adam Levitre Demeterius Bell Geoff Hangartner

Steve Johnson Eric Wood Cornell Green

James Hardy Kirk Chambers Jamon Meredith

Roscoe Parrish Ed Wang

Marcus Easley Kyle Calloway

Chad Jackson Kyle Calloway

Naaman Roosevelt

DEFENSE

Ends Nose Tackle Outside LBs Inside LBs

Marcus Stroud Kyle Williams Aaron Maybin Paul Posluszny

Dwan Edwards Torell Troup Chris Kelsay Andra Davis

Alex Carrington John McCargo Reggie Torbor Kawika Mitchell

Spencer Johnson

Danny Batten Arthur Moats

Arthur Moats Reggie Torbor

Antonio Coleman

Cornerback Strong Safety Free Safety

Terrence McGee Donte Whitner Jairus Byrd

Leodis McKelvin Bryan Scott George Wilson

Drayton Florence

Reggie Corner

Ashton Youboty

SPECIAL TEAMS

Kicker Punter Punt Returner Kick Returner

Rian Lindell Brian Moorman Roscoe Parrish C.J. Spiller

C.J. Spiller Leodis McKelvin

Snapper Holder

Garrison Sanborn Brian Moorman

Some are in the wrong places I cut and paste from Word but you get the point. Only one I didn't want to cut was Chad Simpson but with all of our RB you know why.

• Quarterbacks Tight Ends Running Backs Fullbacks

Trent Edwards Shawn Nelson Fred Jackson Corey McIntyre

Ryan Fitzpatrick Derek Schouman C.J. Spiller

Brian Brohm Marshawn Lynch

Levi Brown

Wide Receivers Guards Tackles Centers

Lee Evans Adam Levitre Demeterius Bell Geoff Hangartner

Steve Johnson Eric Wood Cornell Green

James Hardy Kirk Chambers Jamon Meredith

Roscoe Parrish Ed Wang

Marcus Easley Kyle Calloway

Chad Jackson Kyle Calloway

Naaman Roosevelt

DEFENSE

Ends Nose Tackle Outside LBs Inside LBs

Marcus Stroud Kyle Williams Aaron Maybin Paul Posluszny

Dwan Edwards Torell Troup Chris Kelsay Andra Davis

Alex Carrington John McCargo Reggie Torbor Kawika Mitchell

Spencer Johnson

Danny Batten Arthur Moats

Arthur Moats Reggie Torbor

Antonio Coleman

Cornerback Strong Safety Free Safety

Terrence McGee Donte Whitner Jairus Byrd

Leodis McKelvin Bryan Scott George Wilson

Drayton Florence

Reggie Corner

Ashton Youboty

SPECIAL TEAMS

Kicker Punter Punt Returner Kick Returner

Rian Lindell Brian Moorman Roscoe Parrish C.J. Spiller

C.J. Spiller Leodis McKelvin

Snapper Holder

Garrison Sanborn Brian Moorman

Ok well it didn't look like that when I pasted it but you all know what positions they play and i don't have time to format it right.

Ok well it didn't look like that when I pasted it but you all know what positions they play and i don't have time to format it right.

You could have done a better job at this. This is painful to read. Brohm or Trent will get cut. The starter will be Trent or Brohm. Whoever loses the competition will get cut. Fitz is locked in as the back up.

You could have done a better job at this. This is painful to read. Brohm or Trent will get cut. The starter will be Trent or Brohm. Whoever loses the competition will get cut. Fitz is locked in as the back up.

Like I said it looked a lot better when I pasted into the message box so I don't really know how to fix it because it posted differently then what I see before I post if that makes sense.

Why would the 2nd stringer be the lock?

Like I said it looked a lot better when I pasted into the message box so I don't really know how to fix it because it posted differently then what I see before I post if that makes sense.

No need to apologize twice -- nice try. Curious readers will figure it out

Fitz isn't locked in...they could go Edwards, Brohm, Brown or Brohm, Edwards, Brown and cut/trade Fitz..........

So let me get this straight: you were bored enough to put together a completely arbitrary and uninteresting roster for us all to read, but you ran out of time to format it so it wasn't like reading a Magic Eye?

And you're keeping four quarterbacks, and seven WR's? Seriously? And why are Moats and Calloway listed twice?

When it becomes apparent that the incumbent tackles are fail, this guy will become the starting TE. He's by far the best blocking TE on the squad.

I don't know who the hell Michael Matthews is, but I can guarantee that, barring injury, he will not be our starting tight end this season.

So let me get this straight: you were bored enough to put together a completely arbitrary and uninteresting roster for us all to read, but you ran out of time to format it so it wasn't like reading a Magic Eye?

And you're keeping four quarterbacks, and seven WR's? Seriously? And why are Moats and Calloway listed twice?

lol there always has to be some haters out there. I didn't take the time to type all the names in or it would have been formated great... I cut and pasted them from here http://billsdaily.com/depthchart/ it's one of my fav bills site to get info. So yes I was bored enough to cut and paste the depth chart and cut the guys i felt we should cut. But not bored enough to reformat it all on here again it looks fine in my word doc just got messed up when pasted on here.

I know that's a lot of QB and WR but they are all young as for the WR I want to see what they can do... maybe they should just be placed on practice squad insted.

Moats and Calloway are on twice because they can play both positions... that is how they are posted on the billsdaily deepth chart they are not counted twice in the 53 though.

Thanks!

Looks like your missing #94, until I see a press conference with him retiring he is still on the team. Why is he still holding on to a roster spot when training camp is less than a month away

lol I forgot about him

I don't know who the hell Michael Matthews is, but I can guarantee that, barring injury, he will not be our starting tight end this season.

He's friends with Adam Levitre

Then you may not have been paying close enuff attention to the Bills' offseason moves.