Tom Brady to the Bills

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just sitting here thinking about Tom Brady not being happy with the Pats* and thinking "Hey! Why can't Tom sign with the Bills?" I mean, why not? It could happen.

Now somebody please link this post to the other Bills and Pats boards and wait for PFT to pick it up.

PTR

it could happen, but just prior to opening day, you pretty much ensure that demetrius bell or jamon meredith will cut his achilles tendon getting out of the shower at the ralph. in the ensuing chaos, he'll slip and fall in a diagonal fashion and slam into eric wood's miracuoulsly-healed shin, causing a reinjury that somehow, inexplicably was more gruesome than the first. and, as the big curly top realizes what has happened and his damn bad luck, and he slams his hambone-sized fist toward the ground, he inadvertently will crush the instep of poor andy levitre, who unfortunately wandered into the common area to check out all the excitement and hulla-baloo.

I mean, why not? It could happen.

it could happen, but just prior to opening day, you pretty much ensure that demetrius bell or jamon meredith will cut his achilles tendon getting out of the shower at the ralph. in the ensuing chaos, he'll slip and fall in a diagonal fashion and slam into eric wood's miracuoulsly-healed shin, causing a reinjury that somehow, inexplicably was more gruesome than the first. and, as the big curly top realizes what has happened and his damn bad luck, and he slams his hambone-sized fist toward the ground, he inadvertently will crush the instep of poor andy levitre, who unfortunately wandered into the common area to check out all the excitement and hulla-baloo.

I mean, why not? It could happen.

I see what you did there hah

+1

I liked Brady the player back when he was a dorky guy who was kind of dumbfounded by his own success. Now that he thinks he's the coolest guy in the room I can't stand him or his smug coach. Even though he'd be a tremendous upgrade, I'd have a hard time cheering for him.

You hit the nail right on the head--I actually rooted for the Pats* in their first Super Bowl (I just threw up in my mouth a little with that admission), but it really didn't take too long for him and the rest of his mates to become bigtime douchebags (or perhaps they were always DB's, but the media just didn't cover them that way--ye olde chicken/egg phenomenon). Little did we know at the time that they were cheating all along.....

I'm just sitting here thinking about Tom Brady not being happy with the Pats* and thinking "Hey! Why can't Tom sign with the Bills?" I mean, why not? It could happen.

Now somebody please link this post to the other Bills and Pats boards and wait for PFT to pick it up.

PTR

No freakin' way!! I hear he doesn't even do squats as part of his workout!

PTR

In the big scheme of things, it doesn't make sense for an aging QB who's still got something left in his tank to sign with a rebuilding team that has no offensive line, and provides no pass protection. If you were Tom Brady, would you want to sign with the Bills?

In the big scheme of things, it doesn't make sense for an aging QB who's still got something left in his tank to sign with a rebuilding team that has no offensive line, and provides no pass protection. If you were Tom Brady, would you want to sign with the Bills?

Well then let's speculate about <insert name of favorite QB here>.

PTR