M. Lynch ready to BALL in Buffalo

major

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha! I spend a lot of time keeping up with the Bills and I've never heard of ML having a close relationship with Fred Jacskon.

Can anyone verify?

Apparently you missed a lot my friend. This has been well documented for a while now.

Ha! I spend a lot of time keeping up with the Bills and I've never heard of ML having a close relationship with Fred Jacskon.

Can anyone verify?

When Lynch was drafted when Fred Jackson was still unproven in the NFL, Lynch was talking up FJax and wondering what they drafted him because Jackson looked that good. Lynch is always pumping up Fjax.

Say what you want about Lynch but his teammates love him and when his head is on straight, his brings a great attitude to the team. As a teammate, he is the exact opposite of Willis McGahee.

From the comments section: "Anybody else noticed? Marshawn looks like the baby Whoopi Goldberg and a Predator would conceive?"

Damn, that's cold. :unsure:

IMO, Fred & CJ don't need much of a crack to slip through. Lynch has struggled throughout his career finding a seam. Opposing Defenses know this and just hold up our OL, waiting on Marshawn to run into their backs. If the new O-scheme creates holes, I can't think of any safety who'd relish trying to stop him when he's coming at you with a full head of steam.

Hope springs eternal in early July.

From the comments section: "Anybody else noticed? Marshawn looks like the baby Whoopi Goldberg and a Predator would conceive?"

Damn, that's cold. :)

IMO, Fred & CJ don't need much of a crack to slip through. Lynch has struggled throughout his career finding a seam. Opposing Defenses know this and just hold up our OL, waiting on Marshawn to run into their backs. If the new O-scheme creates holes, I can't think of any safety who'd relish trying to stop him when he's coming at you with a full head of steam.

I bet if people had their own picture next to their comments, I doubt they would as quick to criticize others' looks. I mean I'm really good looking but I don't make fun of others. :unsure:

I bet if people had their own picture next to their comments, I doubt they would as quick to criticize others' looks. I mean I'm really good looking but I don't make fun of others. :unsure:

Normally I'd agree with you, but come on man, this guy looks primative. Like they found him prowling around outside a cave in the wilderness undiscovered by civilized man for millions of years.

Damn, that's cold. :unsure:

Interesting point there. When Lynch played in the probowl, something people forget when they want to trade him for some bubble gum and a 5th round pick, he actually led the AFC in yards per carry. Why? He had good offensive linemen to run behind for once. Lynch was also the RB called on when the AFC had to make a fourth down conversion. There was footage of the AFC coach whoever it was saying get me Lynch and tell him he better make it. Of course Lynch did.

All of our RBs have talents. Yes, that includes Lynch for all the haters. When Lynch has a hole he is devastating. Unfortunately our line rarely ever opens one :)

Fred Jackson ran from behind the same line last year. I believe Lynch struggled hitting the holes last year. His stance appeared much more upright and he was not as effective as he'd been the preceeding year. His off-field problems removed him from several games last year. Due to his own inability to make good decisions he was useless to the team for those games. This is the thing that I can't forget, and added to the hit and run from the year before: Is this someone the Bills can afford to spend the roster spot and the cap money on especially with other very talented options.

Interesting point there. When Lynch played in the probowl, something people forget when they want to trade him for some bubble gum and a 5th round pick, he actually led the AFC in yards per carry. Why? He had good offensive linemen to run behind for once. Lynch was also the RB called on when the AFC had to make a fourth down conversion. There was footage of the AFC coach whoever it was saying get me Lynch and tell him he better make it. Of course Lynch did.

All of our RBs have talents. Yes, that includes Lynch for all the haters. When Lynch has a hole he is devastating. Unfortunately our line rarely ever opens one :unsure:

Did you just use the probowl to explain why someone was a good player?

Fred Jackson ran from behind the same line last year. I believe Lynch struggled hitting the holes last year. His stance appeared much more upright and he was not as effective as he'd been the preceeding year. His off-field problems removed him from several games last year. Due to his own inability to make good decisions he was useless to the team for those games. This is the thing that I can't forget, and added to the hit and run from the year before: Is this someone the Bills can afford to spend the roster spot and the cap money on especially with other very talented options.

Who would be another option? Granted Lynch made ill minded decisions but this guy still can be something special. I guess man is perfect in your world... Or he doom for hell fire and brimstones!!!

I respect what Freddy did last year and I for one was very happy for the guy, I always felt he had the potential just wasn't givin the opportunity to shine. But man Lynch behind a pretty decent O-Line I feel will be a monster or better yet a beast, I been a lot of places know a lot of sports fan hell I live near Philly the worst place and fans of them all! But I never seen people judge and put a human being down so much in my life not one of us on here know Lynch, he a RB for the team we all love so live with it..... UNLEASH THE BEAST!!!