Chris Brown's Eyebrows

We all know that Chris Brown is the Lead Journalist, but can't he let some of the other journalists speak every once in a while?

Ummm...I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet...but there is only one journalist at OBD. Brown is the lead journo, the editor, the lighter side of things guy, obits and rooke journo over there. He just switches eyebrows so no one would know RW cheaped out on the mouthpiece.

I just want to see normal eyebrows.

It's not his eyebrows that are abnormal. It's the fact that they're always so dramatically arched.

I'm 100% Swedish. For most of the year, half my brows aren't visible, and when they other half lightens in the summer time, they're only visible in contrast against my sun kissed skin. :beer:

Ummm...I can't believe you haven't figured it out yet...but there is only one journalist at OBD. Brown is the lead journo, the editor, the lighter side of things guy, obits and rooke journo over there. He just switches eyebrows so no one would know RW cheaped out on the mouthpiece.

Ummm...I think he was being sarcastic, and I actually thought his post was funny.

I'm 100% Swedish. For most of the year, half my brows aren't visible, and when they other half lightens in the summer time, they're only visible in contrast against my sun kissed skin. :beer:

If I give you 10 bucks will you go back?

Do you feel a breeze passing over your head?