ALL the QB's Mechanics look much improved

I am not "drinking the Kool aid" or overly optimistic. I have noticed, without pads, the QB's all seem to have much better mechanics in practice. They seem to be centering thier feet and releasing the ball higher. Footwork seems to be very consistant from QB to QB as well. It is like the QB coach is working on mechanics!!! Every practice the throws seem to have better velocity and the accuracy seems much improved as well. I am aware that these are hand picked highlights but we are seeing routes, throws, timing, and pocket positioning that our previous offense didn't implement at all. I hope what i see is the begining of true development for all of these QB's. Brohm really looked good on Thursday!!

In what little we have seen Brohm seems to be the sharpest, Im hating how slow Edwards release is and how he seems to pump the ball before he throws it, Ive never noticed this untill this offseason and its driving me crazy.

Brohm will be named the starter going into training camp. That's my gut feeling.

then our season will be doomed.

think of what your saying. LAST YEAR he was drafted in the second round and cut,didnt make the 53 man roster.

31 teams passed on him and he went on their practice squad.

now 6 months later he's had a prefound transformation and is going to be the bills starting QB,we are screwed if thats the case.

the whole NFL cannot be freaking wrong and a guy cannot change in a half a year.

think of what your saying. LAST YEAR he was drafted in the second round and cut,didnt make the 53 man roster.

now 6 months later he's had a prefound transformation and is going to be the bills starting QB,we are screwed if thats the case.

the whole NFL cannot be freaking wrong and a guy cannot change in a half a year.

Ummmmmm, sh.t happens. For example......Kurt Warner

uh, he was drafted in 2008, this is his 3rd yr, he was on GB his rookie yr and came here last yr, after GB tried to match the offer sheet

I hope the above is sarcasm.

Good insight. I was going to start a new thread on this very topic. I noticed that all three are throwing much tighter spirals, with more zip, and with very good accuracy. It could be that it's just the normal progression that comes with daily practice, but I think Gailey must have a lot to do with it. In any case, the QBs are looking better (go back and look at the videos from earlier OTAs to now)

I am not "drinking the Kool aid" or overly optimistic. I have noticed, without pads, the QB's all seem to have much better mechanics in practice. They seem to be centering thier feet and releasing the ball higher. Footwork seems to be very consistant from QB to QB as well. It is like the QB coach is working on mechanics!!! Every practice the throws seem to have better velocity and the accuracy seems much improved as well. I am aware that these are hand picked highlights but we are seeing routes, throws, timing, and pocket positioning that our previous offense didn't implement at all. I hope what i see is the begining of true development for all of these QB's. Brohm really looked good on Thursday!!

LMAO Uh Edwards still throws ducks because he still pushes the ball instead of slinging it. He hasn't improved at all.

I think it will be Brohm, too. My reasoning is - they've seen, in person, and in game film, Edwards and Fitz. They have a better idea, I'd think, of those guys' capabilities. This year has to represent a rehearsal for the players, so the coaches are going to want to know if Brohm can be a legitimate starter, because they'd be wasting a first rounder next year on a franchise QB if they've already got one on the roster now. That's how I see it. They're going to want to let him try, and if he's terrible they can always throw Edwards in, but they've got to find out whether or not he can cut it.

I respect your opinion even though i disagree with it......

While I am not positive if will be Brohm as the starter.....(I get visions of the bills going with Edwards....wait for him to fail...then step in with Brohm)

I loved Brohm coming out of college....was so happy when i hear we took a flyer on him.

have you not been on the board for the past 4 months? this topic has been beaten to death and most have decided that he cant be much worse than the other 2 qbs so give him a shot.

I'm holding out hope that he will come out and dominate, but right now its more conservative optimism