4 Bills players ranked in NFL.com's Top 200 fantasy rankings

http://www.buffalorumblings.com/

I said before that Evans is one of the best #2 WR's in the league, but doesn't rank in the Top 20 of #1 WR's. Hopefully, those numbers for the Bills go up this year.

4 guys in the top 200? Wow, what a great roster. Thanks Tom Modrak.

Oh, wait. I forgot. It can't be Tom Modrak's fault because he has a boss. Great logic.

I said before that Evans is one of the best #2 WR's in the league, but doesn't rank in the Top 20 of #1 WR's. Hopefully, those numbers for the Bills go up this year.

I hope I dont have to explain the difference between NFL talent and fantasy football value...then again, with this board I probably do.

Talent wise, Evans ranks much higher than 33...get him a QB and he produces top 15 at least.

I hope I dont have to explain the difference between NFL talent and fantasy football value...then again, with this board I probably do.

Talent wise, Evans ranks much higher than 33...get him a QB and he produces top 15 at least.

No, Lee doesn't deserve a higher rank than 33. Quite frankly 33 is 20 spots too high for Lee. Quit blaming everyone but Lee. Lee quit 28 games ago plain and simple. I have said it before and will say it again, once he signed his big fat contact he laid down. He barely even tries.

No, Lee doesn't deserve a higher rank than 33. Quite frankly 33 is 20 spots too high for Lee. Quit blaming everyone but Lee. Lee quit 28 games ago plain and simple. I have said it before and will say it again, once he signed his big fat contact he laid down. He barely even tries.

Exactlly...and where does Calvin Johnson rank on this list?

If youre going to blame it on the team thats around him, this might be a little reality check.

Well fortunately fantasy football doesn't mean **** in the real world or you would have a point. Fantasy football is based on individual statistical production ONLY. WR fantasy football rankings are also in LARGE part related to the QB throwing the rock. Find me a WR that can throw the ball to himself and I will agree that fantasy football rankings are as relevant as the real NFL rankings.

Go back to playing Madden kid!!

Not sure how Evans can break double coverage and get open?

It's easy. He puts on the move. Makes himself available in a small window or burns his guys deep. Then the QB throws him the ball....OH....ya....right...the QB can't throw him the ball deep or into tight windows. *sigh* :thumbsup: MORONS!!!

I can't say for sure how I feel about Lee Evans being a #1 or #2 but he's a solid player- one of the few on the team. Still, if he was a true star in hiding you'd have to wonder how an aging T.O. can come in and take over the #1 receiver spot. T.O. had better production and more impact on games and it didn't take long for the coaching staff to make T.O. the go to guy.

It's easy. He puts on the move. Makes himself available in a small window or burns his guys deep. Then the QB throws him the ball....OH....ya....right...the QB can't throw him the ball deep or into tight windows. *sigh* :lol: MORONS!!!

Really, so that's all a #1 WR has to do is get open and go deep and every play? Wow, thank you for that enlightenment :thumbsup:

I can't say for sure how I feel about Lee Evans being a #1 or #2 but he's a solid player- one of the few on the team. Still, if he was a true star in hiding you'd have to wonder how an aging T.O. can come in and take over the #1 receiver spot. T.O. had better production and more impact on games and it didn't take long for the coaching staff to make T.O. the go to guy.

Isn't it a little unfair to compare Evans to a 10+ year veteran who is a sure fire 1st ballot hall of famer? For all his drama TO is one of the best WR to play the game EVER!!!

That being said, how does TO make his living? He's not a blow you off the line run past you kind of guy although he has good speed. He's not a huge across the middle guy although he will go there on occassion. He doesn't make incredible cuts to fake you out of your jock. He is a guy that has made his money out muscling smaller CBs and being a target for QBs on out routes and post patterns. His "style of receiving", if you will, fit very well with Trent's low risk approach and favorite passes he likes to hit. Conversely I will say that Lee Evans "style of receiving" doesn't fit well with Trent.

Lee Evans is a fast and dangerous sports car like Steve Smith. If our QB had the balls to make the throws that Jake Delhomme used to Evans' numbers and production would be VERY similar to Steve Smith in my opinion. Look at how Steve Smith struggled when Delhomme struggled. Nobody stopped calling him a #1 WR. Trent Edwards needs an SUV big body that he can make all of his safe, check down, out pattern, no run after the catch short throws too.

QUOTE (PDaDdy @ Jun 25 2010, 11:03 AM) *

It's easy. He puts on the move. Makes himself available in a small window or burns his guys deep. Then the QB throws him the ball....OH....ya....right...the QB can't throw him the ball deep or into tight windows. *sigh* wallbash.gif MORONS!!!

Really, so that's all a #1 WR has to do is get open and go deep and every play? Wow, thank you for that enlightenment :thumbsup:

You must not have done to well in reading comprehension in school. I said "OR". It was a simple answer to a dumb statement someone made regarding an inability for Lee to beat double coverage. I have seen him beat double coverage. I have also seen Trent not throw him the ball!!!!!! Keep swinging from Trents' man parts. He is obviously the answer and the next Jim Kelly. Now if we could only get him some better receivers than Lee Evans and TO!!!!

ROFLOL