Losman Looking Good in Seattle

One of the most retarded comments yet on this thread. Losman was 3rd string qb on Raiders and is again on Seahawks, Trent is the likely starter unless Brohm miraculously shows skills we have not seen in NFL yet.

You will get nowhere. He is lovelorn wrt Losman. Other than this he is a good poster in terms of football, and some day he will get over this serial loser.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You will get nowhere. He is lovelorn wrt Losman. Other than this he is a good poster in terms of football, and some day he will get over this serial loser.

What's funny to me is that we had actually had a nasty board war over Losman and Edwards. What's also funny is how easy it is to bring back around here!

:P

What's funny to me is that we had actually had a nasty board war over Losman and Edwards. What's also funny is how easy it is to bring back around here!

:P

Football fans have short memories.....Go JP and TE...Now we can cheer for both of them.

Looking back, i was one who heaped blame on fairchild, but it was probably Jauron who forced fairchild to go with a more conservative offense. After Turk's comments last season when he got fired, i believe him (even if he was overmatched). Jauron has never had good offensive coordinators. I believe it is a combination of his inability to find one worth a damn, and even if the guy he found had potential, he'd ruin them with his ultra-conservative style.

Two things dick jauron excelled at: preventing the development of any young coaches/players, and putting those players and coaches in the worst possible position to succeed.

It's already been shown that, with JP as starter, a "conservative offense" was more productive.