Giants' Hixon out, can we help each other?

We have extra return guys - With the Giants' Hixon going down for the season, is there anything there where we might help each other? Parish for ? (I like RP, but if we can fill another need . . .) Anyone know much about the G'men?

We have extra return guys - With the Giants' Hixon going down for the season, is there anything there where we might help each other? Parish for ? (I like RP, but if we can fill another need . . .) Anyone know much about the G'men?

R. Parrish for P. Burress. --The bullet hole in his leg should be healed by now. :devil:

I wouldn't mind one of their D-linemen

I don't think Buress is on the Giants anymore...........

And no, the Bills can't help them out, they have enough of a lack of proven talent at WR. For Return guys, they have Parrish, McKelvin, and Spiller. McGee is getting too old to be returning kicks and playing CB, and Fred Jackson can fill in if they get thin at that spot due to injuries.

Yeah. I hope they bring Hixon to the Bills. Too bad we don't open the season against Denver. I hear Hixon is a great special teamer.

I know you're referring to the Everett incident...but I can't tell what your tone is. Are you bashing Hixon? Or Denver? Both? I'm confused now :mellow:

I know you're referring to the Everett incident...but I can't tell what your tone is. Are you bashing Hixon? Or Denver? Both? I'm confused now :huh:

I know the Everett connection here, but I'm not sure where you guys are going with this. Hixon is out for the season. What's the Denver connect?

I think the Giants could use a potential weapon (Parrish) - their offense has been erratic if not anemic. If Hardy, and Easley both continue to have good camps -- not that either is a slot -- aren't we going to continue to find it difficult to get the ball to Parrish?

:mellow:

I know the Everett connection here, but I'm not sure where you guys are going with this. Hixon is out for the season. What's the Denver connect?

I think the Giants could use a potential weapon (Parrish) - their offense has been erratic if not anemic. If Hardy, and Easley both continue to have good camps -- not that either is a slot -- aren't we going to continue to find it difficult to get the ball to Parrish?

:mellow:

Do the G-Men have any extra LT's just sitting around not doing anything? ;-)

I'm still hoping the Bills will call up their buddy AJ Smith in San Diego and see if they can get a deal done to bring McNeill to Buffalo ....

I know you're referring to the Everett incident...but I can't tell what your tone is. Are you bashing Hixon? Or Denver? Both? I'm confused now :thumbsup:

I would hope that after all Kevin Everett went through to recover from a near fatal injury, the Bills wouldn't bring a guy to the squad that was instrumental in his accident. Not that it was Hixon's intent, but why even go there?

You know the Everett connection? Then you know it happened in the '07 opener vs the team Hixon was on @ the time. Some team in Colorado.

I would hope that after all Kevin Everett went through to recover from a near fatal injury, the Bills wouldn't bring a guy to the squad that was instrumental in his accident. Not that it was Hixon's intent, but why even go there?

Fair point.

Dude. He's in !@#$ing jail.

hahahah i should be specific i meant that in reference to lynch.

the colts won a super bowl - marvin harrison shot a man

Ravens - ray lewis killed a guy

i want to win, and yes you need character but the best players aren't always the nicest guys.

The conversation isn't about bringing Hixon here. He's the one who's injured and out for the season. The question is: Do the Giants have anything of interest for us in exchange for one of our return guys? :thumbsup:

You know the Everett connection? Then you know it happened in the '07 opener vs the team Hixon was on @ the time. Some team in Colorado.

My bad, I've been talking about Hixon as a Giant . . . B-)