Hi.

I'm not here for hatin'. I just like talkin' football and bustin chops. I'm local (Roch. area) and my best friend is a Bills fan, so I talk about your team all the time. Generally, I think you guys only need a couple of pieces to be a contender again. (most importantly: QB) Out of the rest of our division, I'd say I hate the Bills the least. :devil:

I always see comments like that one as the ultimate slap in the face to the team. People basically always hate the team that's beating them consistently. The Bills are so far off of everyone's radar now. I can't think of much that sucks more than that.

I always see comments like that one as the ultimate slap in the face to the team. People basically always hate the team that's beating them consistently. The Bills are so far off of everyone's radar now. I can't think of much that sucks more than that.

Agreed.

Not a slap in the face, though...just the reality of the situation.

Welcome, I guess. I'm just not sure why you're here.

The only explanation I have for non-Bills' fans joining this board is that other teams don't have nearly as awesome message board as TSW/TBD.

That's right!!!!! :devil:

I'm not here for hatin'. I just like talkin' football and bustin chops. I'm local (Roch. area) and my best friend is a Bills fan, so I talk about your team all the time. Generally, I think you guys only need a couple of pieces to be a contender again. (most importantly: QB) Out of the rest of our division, I'd say I hate the Bills the least. :devil:

I'm NOT local. ( Arlington,Texas ) I like talking football also and my best friend is a Bills fan too!!! I hate the Steelers

more. My team would really have even MORE Super Bowl titles had the Steelers NOT won ALL of those games in the 80's!!

I'm NOT local. ( Arlington,Texas ) I like talking football also and my best friend is a Bills fan too!!! I hate the Steelers

more. My team would really have even MORE Super Bowl titles had the Steelers NOT won ALL of those games in the 80's!!

Ahh happiness is a Okie going home with a Texan under each arm. 70's Steelers, Texan. But of course I would not expect a Texan to recall days,much less decades.

Agreed.

Not a slap in the face, though...just the reality of the situation.

I can't believe I actually miss the days of facing trash talk out here in Boston. I feel dirty.

I saw a guy at a bar in Orchard Park wearing a Jets hat, so I walked up to him and asked him if he was trying to advertise his homosexuality or if he was in town for the holiday or something. He said he wasnt gay, and that he was visiting his in-laws. He seemed like a nice guy, so I told him I was sorry he grew up with such a classless team.

At least it wasnt a Patriots hat. Every time I see a sicko wearing one of those I want to slug him.