***OFFICIAL WORLD CUP 2010 THREAD***

ajzepp

30 is up there in futbol.

Not only that, but I believe Brazil moved on to a new style of attack in this WC. He probably didn't fit in as well anymore with the offense.

Dunga plays a lone striker formation. He didn't fit well. Not only that but he had a terrible season at Milan, but that's not fair because everyone had a terrible season at Milan. Of course terrible season and they still finished third B-)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The reason why I want Paraguay to win and why I want Argentina not to win :thumbsup:

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/larissa-ri...up-2635613.html

Would ya? :thumbsup:

Diego Maradona has promised to run naked through the streets of Buenos Aires if Argentina wins the 2010 World Cup. Larissa Riquelme, most famous as the "busty Paraguay fan", has stepped up to match Maradona's pledge, and is throwing in some patriotic body paint for good measure.

The reason why I want Paraguay to win and why I want Argentina not to win :)

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/larissa-ri...up-2635613.html

Would ya? :thumbsup:

Diego Maradona has promised to run naked through the streets of Buenos Aires if Argentina wins the 2010 World Cup. Larissa Riquelme, most famous as the "busty Paraguay fan", has stepped up to match Maradona's pledge, and is throwing in some patriotic body paint for good measure.

:thumbsup:

Team Paraguay

meazza

Bart

This could turn into a nice bidding war though. Your turn Argentina...I'm sure some gorgeous Argentine model can step up and make this a challenge.

:thumbsup:

Team Paraguay

meazza

Bart

This could turn into a nice bidding war though. Your turn Argentina...I'm sure some gorgeous Argentine model can step up and make this a challenge.

Nah man, she won my heart. :thumbsup:

I think it will happen. And I think Danny Devito will re-create it all in the big screen bio pic.

I don't think Danny DeVito could sell the part of being a coked out psychopath. I think Joe Pesci could do it a bit better.

From what I heard Bill Clinton has already vowed his support to paraguay.

lol, not to get political here, but it's funny how "legit" Clinton looked to me when I saw him at the WC match. I didn't vote for him, but for some reason I found myself longing for the days of Clinton...the guy has issues, and he did some stuff I didn't respect at all, but on the world stage he's a rock star.

lol, not to get political here, but it's funny how "legit" Clinton looked to me when I saw him at the WC match. I didn't vote for him, but for some reason I found myself longing for the days of Clinton...the guy has issues, and he did some stuff I didn't respect at all, but on the world stage he's a rock star.

Gang bangs will do that to a guy. :P

Starts back up tomorrow. Man, look at that first quarterfinal game! I'd take that as the final. I feel very bad for whichever team loses.

QUARTERFINALS

Fri. 7/2 Netherlands vs. Brazil 10am Pt. Elizabeth ESPN

Fri. 7/2 Uruguay vs. Ghana 2:30pm Johannesburg (SC) ESPN

Sat. 7/3 Argentina vs. Germany 10am Capetown ABC

Sat. 7/3 Paraguay vs. Spain 2:30pm Johannesburg (EP) ABC

SEMIFINALS

Tue. 7/6 URU/GHA vs. NED/BRA 2:30pm Capetown ESPN

Wed. 7/7 ARG/GER vs. PAR/ESP 2:30pm Durban ESPN

THIRD PLACE

Sat. 7/10 (semifinal losers) 2:30pm Pt. Elizabeth ABC

FINAL

Sun. 7/11 (semifinal winners) 2:30pm Johannesburg (SC) ABC

Starts back up tomorrow. Man, look at that first quarterfinal game! I'd take that as the final. I feel very bad for whichever team loses.

QUARTERFINALS

Fri. 7/2 Netherlands vs. Brazil 10am Pt. Elizabeth ESPN

Fri. 7/2 Uruguay vs. Ghana 2:30pm Johannesburg (SC) ESPN

Sat. 7/3 Argentina vs. Germany 10am Capetown ABC

Sat. 7/3 Paraguay vs. Spain 2:30pm Johannesburg (EP) ABC

SEMIFINALS

Tue. 7/6 URU/GHA vs. NED/BRA 2:30pm Capetown ESPN

Wed. 7/7 ARG/GER vs. PAR/ESP 2:30pm Durban ESPN

THIRD PLACE

Sat. 7/10 (semifinal losers) 2:30pm Pt. Elizabeth ABC

FINAL

Sun. 7/11 (semifinal winners) 2:30pm Johannesburg (SC) ABC

look at that third quarterfinal game!

I know. Some good stuff coming up. Look at Uruguay. If they beat Ghana, that's gotta be the fluffiest path to the semis ever.

And to think they barely qualified (like us) to the WC.