So, who's the next DHS guy?

_BiB_

sh--. Damn job got filled.

They didn't even call. Rummy, Wolfie and the gang aren't going anywhere, so I guess we're screwed this time around.

Nothing fun left. Who the F*** wants agriculture or something lame like that. You can't break stuff doing agriculture.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They didn't even call. Rummy, Wolfie and the gang aren't going anywhere, so I guess we're screwed this time around.

Nothing fun left. Who the F*** wants agriculture or something lame like that. You can't break stuff doing agriculture.

145203[/snapback]

Damn. I wasted the last 2 nights designing my new uniform for UoKP&BS (Man does that acronym look good).

Damn.  I wasted the last 2 nights designing my new uniform for UoKP&BS (Man does that acronym look good).

145309[/snapback]

I ordered a really, really neat sword, too. (two?)

Nice acronym, though. Hang onto it for future considerations.

W gave me the call, but negotiations fell thru on the topic of fringe benefits

wasn't willing to give up barbara and jenna for loin waxings

145322[/snapback]

He was going to let me have the girls, but we had a problem when I asked for a date with his mom.

145203[/snapback]

As far as I can tell this guy's main credentials include

-kissing up to Guiliani

-telling people who disagree with him to shut up or "get whacked" (his words)

-campaigning for Bush

Sounds like a good guy to run a prison but I'm not sure about DHS

145203[/snapback]

[Whispering over shoulder]

Cancel the order for the Battlestar...we didn't get the job.

As far as I can tell this guy's main credentials include

-kissing up to Guiliani

-telling people who disagree with him to shut up or "get whacked" (his words)

-campaigning for Bush

Sounds like a good guy to run a prison but I'm not sure about DHS

145342[/snapback]

Debbie? Shut up. Were're depressed.

I was really looking forward to having one of those.  You just never know when those pesky cylons are going to pop up.

145381[/snapback]

We were able to fit one in the budget using the money we saved buying pencils instead of space pens.

I was also thinking of having the TSA screeners dress up as Cylons. They would have to utter "at your command" every time someone walked through a metal detector.

We were able to fit one in the budget using the money we saved buying pencils instead of space pens.

I was also thinking of having the TSA screeners dress up as Cylons. They would have to utter "at your command" every time someone walked through a metal detector.

145390[/snapback]

We'd need to figure out a way to use renewable energy for that eye L.E.D, or the greenies would be all over us. Our Duracel budget would be off the charts.

Still, I like the idea of you wearing that weird kimono thing with a lava lamp on your head.

We'd need to figure out a way to use renewable energy for that eye L.E.D, or the greenies would be all over us.  Our Duracel budget would be off the charts.

Still, I like the idea of you wearing that weird kimono thing with a lava lamp on your head.

145430[/snapback]

Nothing shouts for "respect" like silk and lava.

The foie gras round up and testing is still on right?  I mean that always helps me when I'm depressed.  Of course a bottle of 2001 Sauterne to go along with it always seems to help.

145698[/snapback]

Works for me. Chef's place at 8.

145203[/snapback]

You're really not thinking it through enough. Agriculture = controlling the nations food supply + defending against agricultural bioterrorism. Ergo, not only is there a direct tie-in to DHS (and direct tie-ins always give you some opening to exert leverage), you can threaten to mess with the food supply directly if DHS doesn't do what you tell them...

...not that I'd ever usurp control like that...perish the thought...