Gailey on Lynch from this afternoon's presser

Short but interesting.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/201...-on-lynch-.html

"Coach Chan Gailey spoke to reporters after the session and was asked if he told Lynch not to practice yet for some reason: "No," Gailey said. "This is all voluntary anyway. He was in town. I never saw him. I’m more worried about the guys that are here than the ones that aren’t here."

Gailey was asked: Is it strange that one of your running backs is in town and you two never meet? "I would think that is strange, yes," he said.

Do you want to meet with Lynch? "Always," Gailey said. "I like to meet with every player we’ve got. Sometimes you do sometimes you don’t. That’s life."

Wow. Talk about a disconnect.

Short but interesting.

http://blogs.buffalonews.com/billboard/201...-on-lynch-.html

"Coach Chan Gailey spoke to reporters after the session and was asked if he told Lynch not to practice yet for some reason: "No," Gailey said. "This is all voluntary anyway. He was in town. I never saw him. I’m more worried about the guys that are here than the ones that aren’t here."

Gailey was asked: Is it strange that one of your running backs is in town and you two never meet? "I would think that is strange, yes," he said.

Do you want to meet with Lynch? "Always," Gailey said. "I like to meet with every player we’ve got. Sometimes you do sometimes you don’t. That’s life."

Wow. Talk about a disconnect.

I would think that any player would pursue any opportunity to talk with his new HC and show him that he's on the same page and ready to contribute. It seems to me that it's a slim chance that Lynch lasts a full season with us in a Bills uniform. I WANT J. Bell to pan out in a big way. I'm sure J. Bell sees his opportunity and hopefully he's going after it with everything he has. Marshawn looks more and more expendable. He's just not seeming super dependable in my book. Perhaps he'll change his tune, but i doubt it.

Chad Simpson looked agile today. I think we dont suffer too much if a third running back seems competent. Corey Mcintyre can carry the ball. I would like to see Rodney Fergusen get some carries in preseason.

Look Lynch doesn't want to be here and is NOT going to step foot on the field until required. He will put in the minimum amount of work and do what he can to not get injured in hopes to go to another team.

He is a waste of a roster spot and I hope Nix finally pulls the trigger on a trade this preseason.

Look Lynch doesn't want to be here and is NOT going to step foot on the field until required. He will put in the minimum amount of work and do what he can to not get injured in hopes to go to another team.

He is a waste of a roster spot and I hope Nix finally pulls the trigger on a trade this preseason.

I completely agree. But i don't want Nix to trade him for almost nothing. When it comes to business propositions, hitting the panic button is always a bad idea. I hope Nix takes his time to find the best deal and doesn't jump for the first offer presented to him.

I completely agree. But i don't want Nix to trade him for almost nothing. When it comes to business propositions, hitting the panic button is always a bad idea. I hope Nix takes his time to find the best deal and doesn't jump for the first offer presented to him.

You can't cave to every disgruntled player. That just sets you up for the next one, and the next. But eventually the Bills may have to trade him for something, or else they'll have to waste a roster spot on a wasted player.

PTR

You can't cave to every disgruntled player. That just sets you up for the next one, and the next. But eventually the Bills may have to trade him for something, or else they'll have to waste a roster spot on a wasted player.

PTR

To Cave or not to Cave, that is the question. Whether it is nobler to... damneet, can't remember the Shakespearean lines now.... but anyways, when u know u r right, caving is rarely the right way to go. It leaves a bad precedence and lowers your credibility. A part of me wants to trade Marshawn for whatever can be gotten, and another part wants me to make him rot in bench hell for not being a team player. I don't want any players to think they can take advantage of us. Not a one. True successful teams and organizations are built on loyalty. They progress and succeed with loyalty. Any true organization that succeeds year over year ect... is built on cohesion. right now marshawn doesn't fit that. Maybe one of the Bills players can lay a mallet on his noggin and wake his azz up.

Even if he is traded for a low round pick in the end it may not be really a wasted trade cause it will be teaching everyone else on the roster a lesson. That no amount of insubordinance will be tolerated. This team is being built to WIN. No selfishness allowed.

Go Bills!!!

The trigger gets pulled when another team loses a top rb during during training camp/pre season. I dont think he plays either unless we suffer some injuries at the RB position.

The trigger gets pulled when another team loses a top rb during during training camp/pre season. I dont think he plays either unless we suffer some injuries at the RB position.

After reading theses posts, I propose a thread titled, "If I were another team and lost our #1 RB, other team's #2 RB i'd rather have then Lynch" and see where we get to... (ok, maybe it's a little long for a title)

Minnesota Vikings- Chester Taylor.

Hey, it's just Marshawn being Marshawn. Beast mode, baby! He's getting a bum rap! He's a pro-bowler! Cut the dude some slack, he's gonna be whack, when the time comes to jack, the bro's talkin' smack! Hoo-hoo-hooo-hooo, pfffft-pffffft, hooo-hooo!~

thank you peter piper

I think Lynch is gone before opening day. He obviously wants out and I doubt Nix and Gailey want him around any more.

better move is to keep him on the roster as a healthy scratch all year. That is the sort of vindictiveness that gets players and agents' attention.

better move is to keep him on the roster as a healthy scratch all year. That is the sort of vindictiveness that gets players and agents' attention.

as long as he doesn't become a problem while he sits. That's a tough call.