WE CAN buy a block of tickets to the opener

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONE!

Sadly we moved over 1 section, to 338. Still not all that bad though.

Row 35 seats 1-25

Row 36 seats 1-13

He's sending them out today.

For those who asked for tix but haven't either sent a check or done a paypal please do so - my wife will not be happy with a huge credit card bill and not all the funds.

Check is in the mail.

Thanks for your efforts

Nope as raw as it gets

I salute you. A dedicated fan like you deserves to have a more presentable product on the field. Let's hope that this season is the start of of developing a better and more entertaining product. Loyal fans like you certainly deserve it. :wallbash:

For those who have paid and wanted the tickets sent, they'll go out tomorrow.

For those who haven't made payment arrangements yet, please do so SOON. I've got people asking me for extras so I need to hear from you to guarantee that you get the tickets you asked for.

I need to hear from:

BillsWatch

Guffalo

justnzane

For those who have paid and wanted the tickets sent, they'll go out tomorrow.

For those who haven't made payment arrangements yet, please do so SOON. I've got people asking me for extras so I need to hear from you to guarantee that you get the tickets you asked for.

I need to hear from:

BillsWatch

Guffalo

justnzane

oops my bad... check your paypal

No tickets for me i see......maybe next time......but if you still have 3 contact me today. I will be working on the east side today

I have your 3. I'll be home after 5 this evening. If that doesn't work out and we have to meet during the day I work in Webster.

I have your 3. I'll be home after 5 this evening. If that doesn't work out and we have to meet during the day I work in Webster.

ok sounds great i can meet meet on wed. e mail me what time would be good for you.

mabrown75@gmail.com