Made in America store near Buffalo

mead107

I remember reading about that store in the Buffalo News. Although I liked the idea and hoped it did well, it seemed to me like it was doomed to failure............It sold such a wide assortment of goods that you would never think to go there. At least I wouldn't. If I need a hammer, I think Home Depot/hardware store. If I need a stapler, I think OfficeMax, etc.............So, if I needed one of those things, am I going to have the time to see if that store happens to have them, and then most likely have to go to Officemax, etc. anyway?

neat, over priced ugly crap. but it's vaguely patriotic so....it'll be out of business in six months. Pretty dumb idea for a store, I've got to say. Have a furniture store that only sells american? that's an idea. having a warehouse filled with needlessly expensive nonsense with a flag painted on the side? that's not anything.

neat, over priced ugly crap. but it's vaguely patriotic so....it'll be out of business in six months. Pretty dumb idea for a store, I've got to say. Have a furniture store that only sells american? that's an idea. having a warehouse filled with needlessly expensive nonsense with a flag painted on the side? that's not anything.

You said it better than me - no way this store succeeds.......I hate to bust on a local store that sells all American made goods, but there seems to be no thought to the way people buy products.

it used to be called WalMart...

That is what I was going to say! :rolleyes:

Working for the Federal gov't... Years ago I remember when it was stressed that we only purchase American made things... Boy how that has changed. Then they would push the prison made safety shoes and what not... :D Now must are slepping around in Chinese made safety shoes... Of course not me, only Ameican made lasts fit my fat feet well! :P

Really... I can tell the difference between a boot made on an Asian last and an American made shoe!