What will Obama do if California and Colorado legalize weed?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best part of making pot legal would be allowing farmers to grow industrial hemp without restriction- something they should allow anyways since industrial hemp has virtually zero psychoactive potential but they have the screwed up excuse that it would be used to hide illicit plants- the truth is no self-respecting pot grower would have their plants anywhere near industrial hemp as any cross pollination would have a tremendously degrading effect on their seeds potency.

The best part of making pot legal would be allowing farmers to grow industrial hemp without restriction- something they should allow anyways since industrial hemp has virtually zero psychoactive potential but they have the screwed up excuse that it would be used to hide illicit plants- the truth is no self-respecting pot grower would have their plants anywhere near industrial hemp as any cross pollination would have a tremendously degrading effect on their seeds potency.

That is an excellent point, kudos.

And I just changed my Avatar. Damn.

Change back, that one creeps me out.

Let me be clear

It was funny until I made you realize that you're an idiot

But after that it's not so funny because you realize that you are in fact an idiot

We need a jump the shark smilie. Credit to Gene. For now, this will have to do. :wallbash:

Let me be clear

It was funny until I made you realize that you're an idiot

But after that it's not so funny because you realize that you are in fact an idiot

I just want to state, for the record, that this is not me.

I know, it sounds like me. But it's not me. I would use commas: "you are, in fact, an idiot".