JaMarcus Russell

JR to check into a fat farm.

Okay, so JaMarcus is back over 300 pounds and nobody has the slightest interest in this colossal bust, but that doesn't mean the Bills shouldn't sign him.

First of all ESPN and NFLN haven't talked about the Bills in weeks. Signing JM would make us relevant again. True, everyone would be laughing at us, but that's better than being ignored.

Second, Russell was a #1 overall pick, so this guy must be 10 times better than any QB the Bills have. Do you know that Russell's score in Madden 2007 was a 90? That last Bills QB to have a score that high was Doug Flutie, and wasn't he awesome? Don't you want someone as awesome as Flutie again?

For cripes sake, people it's almost June and Nix hasn't done anything in weeks! WEEKS!! What the hell are they waiting for? GAAHHH! FRIGGIN' OFF-SEASON!

:censored:

PTR

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hilarious!

Seriously, though, I think it's telling that Russell hasn't shown any interest in the AFL/UFL/CFL either. He's really got nothing. Struggling QBs who at least have a reason to get up in the morning - like JP - went to minor leagues to show they had some stuff to offer. Russell would be embarrassed in any league.

JM to check into a fat farm.

Okay, so JM is back over 300 pounds and nobody has the slightest interest in this colossal bust, but that doesn't mean the Bills shouldn't sign him.

First of all ESPN and NFLN haven't talked about the Bills in weeks. Signing JM would make us relevant again. True, everyone would be laughing at us, but that's better than being ignored.

Second, Russell was a #1 overall pick, so this guy must be 10 times better than any QB the Bills have. Do you know that Russell's score in Madden 2007 was a 90? That last Bills QB to have a score that high was Doug Flutie, and wasn't he awesome? Don't you want someone as awesome as Flutie again?

For cripes sake, people it's almost June and Nix hasn't done anything in weeks! WEEKS!! What the hell are they waiting for? GAAHHH! FRIGGIN' OFF-SEASON!

Another "I'm kidding, can't you take a joke" thread. I hope.

Haha.

Okay, so JaMarcus is back over 300 pounds and nobody has the slightest interest in this colossal bust, but that doesn't mean the Bills shouldn't sign him.

PTR

tough to argue with this logic... :(

I believe Russell has surpassed tony mandarich as the top bust of all time.

Leaf passed mandarich a long time ago, but now jamarcus has passed Leaf.

He is by far the biggest bust to date

Russell definitely gets the title for plenty of reasons, especially since he was the #1 overall pick, while both Mandarich and Leaf were #2s.

Why does it matter to everyone that this team is relevant? WHEN THEY WIN THEY"LL BE RELEVANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PTR

Leaf passed mandarich a long time ago, but now jamarcus has passed Leaf.

He is by far the biggest bust to date

I think when you factor in the amount of money he received for his stay in Oakland and his lack of effectiveness at the QB position that he is definitely the biggest "bust" of all time. He has a chance to redeem himself because he's only 24, but does he have the will and drive to make something of himself is the question?

:censored: Oh my ... with a Madden rating like that he is a MUST for the Bills!

We need to start paying closer attention to the Madden scores for all of our players and those who fall short just cut em! :sick:

Sadly, I don't own a Madden but the more I read postings from others here on the board I am starting to become a believer in this system that can forecast exactly the playing success for every rookie in the league. Russell is a gemstone ready to be polished ... ok, so with his blubber it will take a lot of polishing but Buddy time to get this one done ... we need MADDEN points really badly especially after the pathetic Madden draft we had ...

I plan to make sure my entire family begins to memorize the Madden ratings so that we will understand football better in the coming weeks and months ...

Can't wait to see this whale ... whale of a player ... in a Bills uniform. Open up the bank and let him in! :(

PTR

Normally I agree with much of what you say....but to sign a fat, lazy, and underperforming quarterback to make us "relevant again" is a very irrational thought process. Those are the kind of roster moves that keep teams in the dungeon for many more years. Flutie and JR are no wheres near the same in many ways. I dont give a hoot what a madden game says. What do you want nix to do, sign players just to appease someone?

Maybe the football gods could throw us a bone and we could sign/convert him into a LT.

you KNOW that after we took that risk on him, and provided the coaching to help make a career for him, he would just end up hiring Eugene Parker and holding out for more money....

Normally I agree with much of what you say....but to sign a fat, lazy, and underperforming quarterback to make us "relevant again" is a very irrational thought process. Those are the kind of roster moves that keep teams in the dungeon for many more years. Flutie and JR are no wheres near the same in many ways. I dont give a hoot what a madden game says. What do you want nix to do, sign players just to appease someone?

Turn your sarcasm blocker OFF. He's joking

I've been around long enough for a whole 17 posts, and even I can see PTR's big smirky smiling emoticon and what I imagine is a huge robotic smirk somewhere.

Being Bill's fans doesn't mean we have to give up our sense of humor, folks. There's been a lot to laugh (and cry) about for the last 10+ years!

:censored::(