Tranning Camp Question

When does camp close? or atleast close to the public? I get out of school 7/29-8/16 I know preseason starts around then. Would I be avle to go to training camp and watch where in those dates?

Thanks

PS. I am flying from GA.

Correct, haven't seen any dates yet myself, but the time frame is normally late July to mid August.

Thank you... I am not looking for specific dates just in general if I flew up there early aug if I would still be able to see training camp... I didn't know if there was a normal date they shut camp down or kick people out from being able to watch it. But from what you have said maybe there isn't.

Thanks again for the info.

Thank you... I am not looking for specific dates just in general if I flew up there early aug if I would still be able to see training camp... I didn't know if there was a normal date they shut camp down or kick people out from being able to watch it. But from what you have said maybe there isn't.

Thanks again for the info.

Since camp is not at Orchard Park, but at Rochester/Pittsford, they will announce what date they will break camp and head for home, not sure when the dates will come out, but I got to believe they already know.

1st preseason game is Aug 13. By NFL rules, no team can start camp until 15 days before their 1st preseason game.....and few teams start camp later (The Bills have followed the 15 day rule to the letter as long as I can remember). So going by that, camp is expected to open up July 29