Matt Roth wants out of Cleveland

who wouldn't?

but seriously, just based on reading that article alone, this guy appears to have serious attitude problems AND drew rosenhaus is his agent.

if this was madden, i'd pick him up but i don't seem him fitting in the new culture gailey is installing here.

who wouldn't?

but seriously, just based on reading that article alone, this guy appears to have serious attitude problems AND drew rosenhaus is his agent.

if this was madden, i'd pick him up but i don't seem him fitting in the new culture gailey is installing here.

Having DR for an agent isn't a bad thing...why would you imply it is?

fine. he's a good agent, but i'm not a fan of his smarmy-ness, and i'd rather he stuck behind the scenes like every other agent in the league.

From what i've read he's got a very good rapport with the Bills. Matt Roth though had a falling out in Miami and now in Cleveland? Something is up with the guy...

Big OLB strong at the point of attack which we could use....but the attitude could be a big problem. I think we need help at LB to make the transition. Cutting Kelsay and Schobel would not break my heart.

Can't we ship Lynch to SD for Merriman???

who wouldn't?

i dont get why people continue to point out when a player has drew rosenhaus as his agent like he is scott boras or something

Big OLB strong at the point of attack which we could use....but the attitude could be a big problem. I think we need help at LB to make the transition. Cutting Kelsay and Schobel would not break my heart.

Can't we ship Lynch to SD for Merriman???

Lynch for Merriman is a great deal for both parties. SD gets a severely under-rated Cali RB to pound the ball and we fill a major need on defense. It will never happen though. Makes to much sense for both teams. :thumbsup:

Lynch for Merriman is a great deal for both parties. SD gets a severely under-rated Cali RB to pound the ball and we fill a major need on defense. It will never happen though. Makes to much sense for both teams. :thumbsup:

Merriman is a shadow of his former self. His knee injuries have deprived him of his ability to drop into coverage, and have severely hampered his explosiveness.

I hate when it makes too much sense for both teams.

Merriman is a shadow of his former self. His knee injuries have deprived him of his ability to drop into coverage, and have severely hampered his explosiveness.

I can't remember but I thought he blew out his knee late on year and the surgery required 12 months for recovery so he would not be 100% until late last season or really this year?? Is that correct?

Not to mention the massive amounts of steroids he's taken have destroyed his body. Looks like a physical specimen on the outside, but on the inside, his body is breaking down. The knee injury was just the beginning. He'll spend more time on the injury list than on the field in future seasons.