Berman stays with Cushing for ROY!

Just read on the Buffalo Bills home page the breakdown of the Rookie of the Year Votes. Chris Berman (so called Bills fan) kept Brian Cushing as the ROY in his re-vote. FU Berman nobody circles the juice like Chris Berman.

Alot of the people did this to protest the revote. Alot of the reporters thought it was a knee jerk reaction. AP never had anything in the stipulations about league violations.

If you don't believe me watch this video. You have Peter King who is mad about it and changed his vote. Then you have John Mcclain who basically protested the revote without saying he did.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0...f/Mixed-reviews

Alot of the people did this to protest the revote. Alot of the reporters thought it was a knee jerk reaction. AP never had anything in the stipulations about league violations.

If you don't believe me watch this video. You have Peter King who is mad about it and changed his vote. Then you have John Mcclain who basically protested the revote without saying he did.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/houston-texans/0...f/Mixed-reviews

Didn't know that. Some voters abstained as well. That sends a great message.

It's outrageous that Cushing cheated last season and in a revote with the cat out of the bag he gets the award anyway. Here is a little education for you dumb***es that don't think he cheated because it was only HCG that he got caught for in September. It is far easier to mask steroids than the oddball drugs used to bring testosterone levels back up to normal levels. He was probably using Novadex also since they get used together. Now here is the important part. The quicker an athlete can return his test levels to a normal level, the greater the amount of muscle size and performance gains that will remain with the athlete until the NEXT cycle. Thusly his Summer time cheating has a greatly extended effect despite the probability that he did not take any anabolics from September on. The fact that he cheated to achieve what he did last season is irrefutable to anyone who knows anything about the endocrine system and how it is manipulated in ALL of professional sports.

who cares? he won, I wouldn't have changed my vote either. I'd love to have Byrd be the rookie of the year, but I wouldn't have changed my vote based on cushing's steroids. the NFL F'd up, not the AP

enlighten me how the NFL screwed up, it wasn't their award to give out. It was the AP's. So, I think the AP most definitely screwed up.

In cycling, track, swimming and many of the minor sports in the world, if you get caught doping, you are suspended from competition for years, not parts of a season. Hell Lance Armstrong caught a lot of flack when drugs were planted in his vehicle.

enlighten me how the NFL screwed up, it wasn't their award to give out. It was the AP's. So, I think the AP most definitely screwed up.

In cycling, track, swimming and many of the minor sports in the world, if you get caught doping, you are suspended from competition for years, not parts of a season. Hell Lance Armstrong caught a lot of flack when drugs were planted in his vehicle.

the NFL knew about his failed test last september, meaning he should have been suspended last year. the appeals process and whatever else should have not taken until 2 weeks ago to be finished and be released to the media. the AP voted on last season based on what the players did on the field. if they really didn't want cushing to win they would have removed him from the ballot.

the NFL knew about his failed test last september, meaning he should have been suspended last year. the appeals process and whatever else should have not taken until 2 weeks ago to be finished and be released to the media. the AP voted on last season based on what the players did on the field. if they really didn't want cushing to win they would have removed him from the ballot.

because of confidentiality agreements in place as you can damage the reputation of a player for a failed test, it is better not to announce the suspension until a resolution has been reached. I agree that the appeals process shouldn't have taken as long but i can't speak to the intracacies of the specific case as many details were probably not released. Be that as it may, the NFL has no say on who wins the award, so they are not at vault for the AP's revote process. For any changes to be made to the award, the AP must agree on a policy for PED violators.

If Byrd had won the re-vote, would your self-esteem improve? Would the Bills' 6-10 record last year improve?

I could care less about the re-vote. Let's quit looking back and move forward already. I can't help but think Byrd was not as good last year as his numbers suggest, anyway.

I think the Williams brothers lawsuit against the NFL had an effect to delay the League's appeal process for Cushing.

That said, he's dirty. He'll always be dirty. He cheated and everything he's done is built on a platform of cheating.

He'll be tested a lot this year and if he comes up positive, I hope they suspend him for a year.

The NFL should have a much tougher policy on steroid cheating IMO.

First positive and you're gone for 8 games - quick appeal process and done.

Also, banned from post season play and any post season honors that year.

Second positive and you're gone for life, Cheater.

High School

briancushingkegger.jpg

College

cushing_steroids.jpg

I laugh more at the fact that hes trying to deny it.

One of his former USC teammates was quoted as saying that every time he came back from NJ (where he is from), it looked like he was on the juice.

Now that the NFL is on to him, it will be interesting to see whether he "shrinks" like Pudge did after MLB decided to get serious.

I could care less about the re-vote. Let's quit looking back and move forward already. I can't help but think Byrd was not as good last year as his numbers suggest, anyway.

agreed but it still sux he lost to a patriot err i mean cheater same thing

It's outrageous that Cushing cheated last season and in a revote with the cat out of the bag he gets the award anyway. Here is a little education for you dumb***es that don't think he cheated because it was only HCG that he got caught for in September. It is far easier to mask steroids than the oddball drugs used to bring testosterone levels back up to normal levels. He was probably using Novadex also since they get used together. Now here is the important part. The quicker an athlete can return his test levels to a normal level, the greater the amount of muscle size and performance gains that will remain with the athlete until the NEXT cycle. Thusly his Summer time cheating has a greatly extended effect despite the probability that he did not take any anabolics from September on. The fact that he cheated to achieve what he did last season is irrefutable to anyone who knows anything about the endocrine system and how it is manipulated in ALL of professional sports.

Of coure you should be an expert on steroid use, with a picture of Rick Flair as your avatar. :unsure:

If Byrd had won the re-vote, would your self-esteem improve? Would the Bills' 6-10 record last year improve?

Hmm BillsNut In Houston Your bias is dripping out of your pants. Zip it up and open your eyes. Its not about Byrd winning the award. (and playing injured and leading the league in interceptions speaks for itself) It's about the AP writers and voters who couldn't be bothered to use there positions to send a message to the league. The same message many of them rail about in there articles throughout the year. Or maybe they just didn't want to go back and remember how they handed Merriman the D player of the year when it was obvious, and later confirmed, that he was juicing. He is a perfect example of why drugs are bad mmmkay. What has he done since that point. Get smaller, slower, and injured every year, because he can't compete without cheating. Oh and there was that roid rage he got away with on his 4 ft Asian girlfriend.

People like you are the reason "americas pastime" is relegated to the scrap heap, and cheaters will continue to reap the rewards while honest hardworking athletes will fall short. If there isn't a level of fairness in pro sports ten you will end up with a product that no one will want to get behind.

Oh and one of the 10 losses was to Houston. Your boy the cheater had at least 1 interception and 1 sack, so yeah it might have improved our 6-10 record genius.