Going back east

Well, I haven't been posting like a raging lunatic lately because I've been packing. I am leaving friday to head back east. I have put in my transfer to a school out that way, and I have found work as well. All I do now is wait for the feds to tare down the obstacles and my team is ready to pounce on the void left by the "good ol' boys" that will be taken down. Wish me luck. I will actually be the first mayoral candidate with any education in politics in over 50 years.

Well, I haven't been posting like a raging lunatic lately because I've been packing. I am leaving friday to head back east. I have put in my transfer to a school out that way, and I have found work as well. All I do now is wait for the feds to tare down the obstacles and my team is ready to pounce on the void left by the "good ol' boys" that will be taken down. Wish me luck. I will actually be the first mayoral candidate with any education in politics in over 50 years.

OK, good luck. You need it. Like winning the lottery kind of luck.

Well, I haven't been posting like a raging lunatic lately because I've been packing. I am leaving friday to head back east.

:thumbsup: back east is so undeserving of your celtic souljaness <_< I really don't care though as long as it keeps you away from here.

OK, good luck. You need it. Like winning the lottery kind of luck.

Some call it luck, I call it...well luck I guess. What I need more than luck is what I already have, heart.

:rolleyes: back east is so undeserving of your celtic souljaness <_< I really don't care though as long as it keeps you away from here.

Don't get too excited, I'll still be here posting as soon as I am settled in and have some time :unsure:.

"Tear". Really, it takes serious talent to misspell a four-letter word. I'm assuming, however, that you want to save your "get out of being called an idiot free" card for something more substantial, so...you're an idiot.

"Tear". Really, it takes serious talent to misspell a four-letter word. I'm assuming, however, that you want to save your "get out of being called an idiot free" card for something more substantial, so...you're an idiot.

I didnt mention that because I figured it was a typo.

Well I did mention it, because I'm an !@#$.

And I thought it meant to remove the weight of the packaging of the obstacles to get a true measure of what he was going to encounter. Truly visionary.

Some call it luck, I call it...well luck I guess. What I need more than luck is what I already have, heart.

If heart and luck are the two things you have going for you, you're doomed. But we knew that already. Remember the road to hell is paved with good intentions.

He doesn't need to bother with details like spelling or understanding the existance of homophones. He has bean counters to take care of that while he focuses on the big picture.

Don't know a lot about you, only read probably 1/10 of your posts. From what I've seen though I think you have what it takes to lead others and succeed.

And don't worry about this board, the loony vocal minority always complain loudly. The sane folks had no disagreement and no reason to fight with your ideas.

Don't know a lot about you, only read probably 1/10 of your posts. From what I've seen though I think you have what it takes to lead others and succeed.

And don't worry about this board, the loony vocal minority always complain loudly. The sane folks had no disagreement and no reason to fight with your ideas.

thank god, the conner seal of approval has been given

Oh, holy mother of Christ... :rolleyes: What color is the sky in your world?

And I thought it meant to remove the weight of the packaging of the obstacles to get a true measure of what he was going to encounter. Truly visionary.

Me too. I was desperately looking for some weight loss hidden message. Or is that wait loss?

Thanks Conner, I do hope I can change my little part of the world :thumbsup: I don't put much stock into the board, but it is loads of fun to see people jump up to prove they know more. Some do, and I completely respect thier opinions. Others, however, are just arguing for the sake of arguing and regurgitate what they read on google or heard someone else on the board say. I take it in stride.

I'm saving the card DC, for something real ridiculous like when I announce my race for senate in the future hehehe

And that is EXACTLY what I was saying about tare weight. I was going to weigh the entire load of problems and tare down the excess *&^$ left by the banking industry hehehehehe

Heart and luck is all you need, that and TBD opinions. Oh, and long hair with big bicepts. Maybe an AR-15 and a Bills hat. That's it. Don't complain because you got luck like the Bills Cheffrey...

Thanks Conner, I do hope I can change my little part of the world :thumbsup: I don't put much stock into the board, but it is loads of fun to see people jump up to prove they know more. Some do, and I completely respect thier opinions. Others, however, are just arguing for the sake of arguing and regurgitate what they read on google or heard someone else on the board say. I take it in stride.

I'm saving the card DC, for something real ridiculous like when I announce my race for senate in the future hehehe

And that is EXACTLY what I was saying about tare weight. I was going to weigh the entire load of problems and tare down the excess *&^$ left by the banking industry hehehehehe

Heart and luck is all you need, that and TBD opinions. Oh, and long hair with big bicepts. Maybe an AR-15 and a Bills hat. That's it. Don't complain because you got luck like the Bills Cheffrey...

So which town is next up on the easy pickings list? I hope you win that Mayor race. Open season.