Day 3 / Rookie Mini Camp

Guest dog14787

Guest dog14787
I never know whether to be happy that the defense is doing well, or disappointed that the offense is struggling. I guess it's good to see plays being made one way or the other though.

I wouldn't read to much into it,

Until the players become more familiar with each other it generally takes the offense awhile for everyone to get in sync and until they do the defense has the upper hand.

Plus Mckelvin is a real good CB.

Spiller catches that ball so effortlessly and fluidly....doesn't even break his stride. May be time to order a CJ jersey :thumbsup:

Guest dog14787
Spiller catches that ball so effortlessly and fluidly....doesn't even break his stride. May be time to order a CJ jersey :thumbsup:

CJ Spiller could be the biggest, best thing that's happened to Buffalo in a long, long time. B-)

CJ Spiller could be the biggest, best thing that's happened to Buffalo in a long, long time. :thumbsup:

Agreed, brother. I was also impressed with the sheer size of Troupe on that video. The guy has a completely different build than Cody, and I'm glad we picked him. I would hate to have that huge mofo coming at me as you saw in that video....this may be a very good draft for us, I don't care what the "experts" say. If they can light a fire under Carrington's arse, our new Dline could be a real strength by mid-season.

But yeah, watching Spiller make those catches out in the flat and making cut after cut on his runs, you're exactly right....this kid could totally re-energize the Bills and the fan base B-)

In 3 highlight videos for this rookie minicamp, has anybody noticed Maybin making a single play?

Let me re-phrase this: Has anybody noticed Maybin being there AT ALL?????

He's a second year player isn't he? Oh that's right, he must not need the work............ :thumbsup:

In 3 highlight videos for this rookie minicamp, has anybody noticed Maybin making a single play?

He's a second year player isn't he? Oh that's right, he must not need the work............ :thumbsup:

Sadly this is again proof that Buffalo is lacking sports' reporters who can get a story rather than waiting for Chris Brown to hand them one.

Maybe this week there won't be any drafts on GR and someone will ask some questions about Maybin. You have to assume he was there because the only "missing" player noted was Hardy with Harris being injured. Hardy sure is winning points for himself by having something else going on in his life.

Sadly this is again proof that Buffalo is lacking sports' reporters who can get a story rather than waiting for Chris Brown to hand them one.

Maybe this week there won't be any drafts on GR and someone will ask some questions about Maybin. You have to assume he was there because the only "missing" player noted was Hardy with Harris being injured. Hardy sure is winning points for himself by having something else going on in his life.

WGR has no football reporter, unless you count hockey boy Hamilton, a sad excuse doing double duty.

I saw Maybin in the third video, working on shedding blocks. He is there.

What do you expect to see in 3 minutes of non-contact drills?