We are now down to 1 QB

Rayzer32

TB down and out. Here comes Zolman as our #2 without every throwing an NFL pass. We are totally f'd now. 3-13, maybe 4-12 if we are lucky, unless JP comes back sooner than later.

How quickly things can change.

TB down and out.  Here comes Zolman as our #2 without every throwing an NFL pass.  We are totally f'd now.  3-13, maybe 4-12 if we are lucky, unless JP comes back sooner than later. 

How quickly things can change.

10458[/snapback]

How exactly does losing a backup QB suddenly make us worse? Were you figuring that Travis Brown was the key to the team? Think for a moment what that sounds like, take a deep breath....

How exactly does losing a backup QB suddenly make us worse?  Were you figuring that Travis Brown was the key to the team? Think for a moment what that sounds like, take a deep breath....

10466[/snapback]

Well first of all Rob Johnson, we have lost both our back up QBs and in case you have not noticed, our 1st string offense has yet to score a TD in 3 games.

No TB was not the key, but now what happens if Bledose goes down or struggles. Will Zolman bring us to the playoffs??

Well first of all Rob Johnson, we have lost both our back up QBs and in case you have not noticed, our 1st string offense has yet to score a TD in 3 games. 

No TB was not the key, but now what happens if Bledose goes down or struggles.  Will Zolman bring us to the playoffs??

10474[/snapback]

Guys, we never know what is in store....Tom Brady had not thrown a single

pass before Bledsoe went down and TB took the team to the SB....

DF took over for the injured RJ and won games and took us to the

playoffs....We have to hope that some team will cut their backup QBs

and we could get lucky.....This is the point where JPs injury hurts us

even more...

No TB was not the key, but now what happens if Bledose goes down or struggles.  Will Zolman bring us to the playoffs??

10474[/snapback]

First of all, you need to read my name more carefully, to notice the joke. However if you prefer to be nasty about it.... :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

If Bledsoe struggles or gets hurt, the Bills will suck. That was true before Travis Brown went down, and it is true now. It was probably true even before JP went down. If you want to panic like a lil girl (or worse, like Rob Johnson) and call off the season because the Bills look bad in the third preseason game, go right ahead.

By the looks of the game, QB is the least of our problems. Let's start with the OLine, poor tackling, fumbling, etc.

I think we are looking at 3-13 more than 8-8.

First of all, you need to read my name more carefully, to notice the joke. However if you prefer to be nasty about it....  :I starred in Brokeback Mountain:

If Bledsoe struggles or gets hurt, the Bills will suck. That was true before Travis Brown went down, and it is true now. It was probably true even before JP went down. If you want to panic like a lil girl (or worse, like Rob Johnson) and call off the season because the Bills look bad in the third preseason game, go right ahead.

10483[/snapback]

Oh yeah, you're right. Bledsoe struggled last year but the Bills didn't suck, right? Wake up, we have not scored a TD with the 1st offense yet. We suck and have nothing but suck to back up the suck. Not a good outlook.