Weird t-shirts

Fezmid

buddy of mine posted a tshirt he saw...not weird, just funny....something to the effect of 'you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"...love that tshirt...need that tshirt

Reminds me of when my wife and I stopped in at a beach bar on Jost van Dyke in the BVI. The place is called Corsairs and we walked in and sat down at the bar..it was 10:00am. My wife looks at me and says "are we starting?" And the bar tended said exactly what was written the t-shirt you mentioned. What a wonderful day that was. :doh:

Not sure what I would think if I saw someone wearing one... But they look cool in picture form at least. :doh:

http://www.mouthman.com/category_s/31.htm

Not for me. Just doesn't interest me enough to buy one.

buddy of mine posted a tshirt he saw...not weird, just funny....something to the effect of 'you can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning"...love that tshirt...need that tshirt

Found several versions - Shirt

and a book

My brother goes and visits his in-laws in FL every Spring Break. The in-laws have a neighbor that wakes up every morning at 6:00, drinks a couple cups of coffee and then cracks his first coldy at 7:00. EVERY DAY :lol:

My next door neighbor is usually crackin his first by 10:30 AM on weekends. Not sure what he does during the week, but he's on his 4th or 5th job in the last 3 years, so it's prolly not pretty . . .

saturday i was in hollywood, ca. there was a couple. maybe wife and husband. hispanic girl/white guy.

both were wearing shirts that said, "WE ONLY LOOK ILLEGAL"

i guess in response to the new arizona law...

i thought it was funny.

My brother goes and visits his in-laws in FL every Spring Break. The in-laws have a neighbor that wakes up every morning at 6:00, drinks a couple cups of coffee and then cracks his first coldy at 7:00. EVERY DAY :lol:

My next door neighbor is usually crackin his first by 10:30 AM on weekends. Not sure what he does during the week, but he's on his 4th or 5th job in the last 3 years, so it's prolly not pretty . . .

You guys just defined alcoholism.