Bills hire Darrell Moody

IHFO

When will cheap old man Wilson learn that this is no way to build a football team! We don't need scouts, we need the best FA lineman (with high name recognition) out there! :P

:P

That was his brother Chris Leak (University of Florida). CJ Leak was a relatively unknown tight end..

As I recall, CJ also was signed by the Bills as a player a few years back. He did not make the team (if my memory is correct). He must have impressed the Bills with his scouting abilities.

Nice pickup. I expect Buddy to continue expanding / re-shaping the scouting department over the next year, now that the draft is over.

We cut the payroll this off-season and didn't spend a lot on a head coach so its good to see some money being spent on the organizational side of things. We can't miss on picks in the 1st and 2nd rounds and we need to find gems in the middle and late rounds as well. Nix is a great scout and the fact that we are getting more and more of his guys in the scouting department is a good thing.

During the Marv 2.0 and DJ/Russ era we were either composed of incompetent yes men to Ralph or left overs from the Donahue era who made enough excuses to save their jobs during a regime change. I want to see Nix get rid of the DJ/Russ guys as well as any leftovers from the Donahue era. This is Nix's organization from the football side of things and I want to see Nix turn us into a dominant team even if it takes another year to do so.

WTF is a BLESTO scout?

"A scouting service used by [_______] as their framework and foundation for [-------] seniors and draft available players around the nation. They [_______] grades to players and these grades are a [*******] of a players ability."

In effect, a pooled resource where entry-level scouts gain experience...

A scouting service used by NFL teams as their framework and foundation for evaluating seniors and draft available players around the nation. They assign grades to players and these grades are a projection of a players ability.

In effect, a pooled resource where entry-level scouts gain experience...

When you use a source you need to cite it, especially when you copy word for word. Its called plagiarism

http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-blesto-scout