Thanks Leonidas

One of the undeservedly biggest egos on this board telling somebody else to get over themselves?

Oh, the irony.

Gee, big surprise.

Birds of a feather and all.....

Thank you for your significant contribution to that regression.

Good to see you back. Hope you've learned what words to not use

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from all i've read about Tim Russert, and never having had a chance to meet him, you do him and his memory a huge dis-service with that post.

jw

Agree completely, which is why that particular sockpuppet won't be visiting us again.

Thank you for your significant contribution to that regression.

Right. I am what I am. I don't start up a dozen logins and spam the board. I express my opinion despite the fact that *you* hate it. And for that I am not ashamed.

hey, not a bad deal if you can get it.

cabbage filled or potato. my mom's cabbage filled ones are tops.

jw

Haven't had a good cabbage filled pierogi in a long time. Now you made me hungry!

Agree completely, which is why that particular sockpuppet won't be visiting us again.

Lori,

Thank you so much for putting so much time into this site. It really makes a lot of people happy.

But your attitude like this really makes this place less fun

Lori,

Thank you so much for putting so much time into this site. It really makes a lot of people happy.

right, if not for Lori we could insult each other incessantly while pissing over the memory of civic icons

Just to clarify, personal attacks on me are okay, but registering a complaint about ESPN to one of their sports writers is not? Okay, just checking.

It's not a personal attack, it's an observation. Don't like it? Don't be a !@#$ing idiot. Lord knows we've given you ample opportunity.

right, if not for Lori we could insult each other incessantly while pissing over the memory of civic icons

I swear that this is not a joke but...

Why was that poster "pissing" over the memory of TR?

Yeah, I know he was impersonating him, but how is that bad?

He was trying to fill a certain caricature(sp?), and wasn't being overtly offensive.

btw. Russert rules

Lori,

Are you really serious? For real? Dude....Lori deals with a lot of idiocy on these boards. She is a true fopotball expert and a good writer. I think your attitude really irks me. Take you Tebow and leave. Head over to the Denver board and have fun.

My friggin' god...all the friggin' morons are out here today.

Gee, big surprise.

Birds of a feather and all.....

Well played Simon. Well played.

Are you really serious? For real? Dude....Lori deals with a lot of idiocy on these boards. She is a true football expert and a good writer. I think your attitude really irks me. Take you Tebow and leave. Head over to the Denver board and have fun.

Well played Simon. Well played.

Well, here is something that we definitly agree on.

and who said I like Tebow just b/c I have him in my username. It's actually a mocking reference.

Excuse the !@#$ out of me for trying to develop what some people considered a decent resource for the site.

You're excused. :P

Really...I highly respect the attempt, but in my opinion you were tilting at windmills. People in general don't want information, they want to be comfortable in their preconceived notions. Tim was never going to trump Madden 2010 on a message board, unfortunately.

And oddly enough, that might not end up being an entirely bad thing when all is said and done.

Just to clarify, personal attacks on me are okay, but registering a complaint about ESPN to one of their sports writers is not? Okay, just checking.

If it's clarification you seek (which I seriously doubt), here's some:

When Tom insults somebody it's generally because they're being an idiot.

When you insult someone, it's generally because you're being an idiot.

If it's clarification you seek (which I seriously doubt), here's some:

When Tom insults somebody it's generally because they're being an idiot.

When you insult someone, it's generally because you're being an idiot.

It's posts like this that really make me have no respect for you.

I'm sure your a nice person, but your attitude on this board really brings things down way more than some of the more colorful posters (darthice)

You really have to wonder sometimes at others intentions and if they are Bills fans or not...

I can recall Bruce Smith getting mad as hell at fans that were giving him a tough time because of his color and the fact that he had achieved so much success, this was before emails and twitter. It is pure hate mail and I think it is someone other then a Bills fan.

My take is that it is not Bills fans but posers to come to this board to create trouble and bad feelings.

It's posts like this that really make me have no respect for you.

I'm sure your a nice person, but your attitude on this board really brings things down way more than some of the more colorful posters (darthice)

No worries; I doubt you'll have to deal with it much longer.