Sean Payton involved in Drug Scandal

i think there is way too much coverage of non-football related stuff!, pft.com is pretty decent, but i think it tries to create, or, overblow , a story.

I think it is a story in the local paper from orleans. it is a story and i am interested in it.

As of right now, these are unfounded and unproven allegations made by a former employee who attempted to extort a large sum of money from the Saints by threatening to go public with these allegations. The whole thing seems quite absurd. He makes it sound like the Saints locker room as a vicodin-dispensing machine that spits out pills like they're Skittles. I have a hard time believing any of this crap is true.

If "you're" a loser junkie that can use proper grammar, does that still make you a loser junkie? I'm not so sure.

Wow, here we go again, another English lesson. Nice try Mr. Witty.

FYI...Lots of kids come to this forum, advocating drug use is pathetic.

Wow, here we go again, another English lesson. Nice try Mr. Witty.

FYI...Lots of kids come to this forum, advocating drug use is pathetic.

everyone needs to lighten up. I'm not advocating drug use unless it's prescribed...And saying it's good stuff, by the way, doesn't necessarily mean recreational use.

You did when you dismissed a sensible correction in your rush to make your anti-vicodin point.

[/quote

I never dismissed anything. Furthermore, where was my anti-vicodin point? If I remember correctly, I merely stated that advocating drug use is inappropriate. The bottom line is, I spend all week engaged in correspondence and routine administrative work, one simple typo in a forum is hardly a crime. However illegal drugs and abuse of prescription drugs is.

I always thought Sean Payton's face always looked run-down as if he were addicted to drugs.

it's true his eyes always look glassy. you never know, pressure can make people do regrettable things.

btw, Jauron always looked out of it too, like he was taking massive amounts of valium

everyone needs to lighten up. I'm not advocating drug use unless it's prescribed...And saying it's good stuff, by the way, doesn't necessarily mean recreational use.

Don't you love how blown out of proportion things get on these forums? The FDA loves it and Afgahnistan has grown and sold RECORD amounts of opium in the past decade to just about every country in the world. Maybe it is good stuff?

I never dismissed anything. Furthermore, where was my anti-vicodin point? If I remember correctly, I merely stated that advocating drug use is inappropriate. The bottom line is, I spend all week engaged in correspondence and routine administrative work, one simple typo in a forum is hardly a crime. However illegal drugs and abuse of prescription drugs is.

Your vs You're is not a typo, it is an incorrect usage of a word. I find that people don't get picked on for bad spelling or grammar unless they are being an asshat. Still got nothing to disprove that theory. BTW nice quote you cut out the last ].

Your vs You're is not a typo, it is an incorrect usage of a word. I find that people don't get picked on for bad spelling or grammar unless they are being an asshat. Still got nothing to disprove that theory. BTW nice quote you cut out the last ].

Thanks

As of right now, these are unfounded and unproven allegations made by a former employee who attempted to extort a large sum of money from the Saints by threatening to go public with these allegations. The whole thing seems quite absurd. He makes it sound like the Saints locker room as a vicodin-dispensing machine that spits out pills like they're Skittles. I have a hard time believing any of this crap is true.

It's absurd to consider that a guy might have a vicodin addiction because he is a HC in the NFL??

Yeah, OK. That's a very convincing argument.

Anyway, I think we are all aware that the allegations are as of yet unproven. As for being "unfounded" how did you come to that conclusion? Oh, that's right---you have no idea if they are unfounded.

Look, if this guy is making up this stuff, he's committing libel and will be sued by Payton and will be financially ruined. I am assuming that he has been made aware of this by his lawyer---yet he still brought forth the suit.

Think of that before you dismiss it.