A little help from my Bills Brethren (and Sisteren)...

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

Oh how I envy you. It's been my goal to go to one road game a year along with my seasons tickets. I'll start doing it soon.

You have to go to Lambeau. So much history there, it's iconic.

Oh how I envy you. It's been my goal to go to one road game a year along with my seasons tickets. I'll start doing it soon.

You have to go to Lambeau. So much history there, it's iconic.

Can you get tickets in Green Bay without breaking the bank?

I do one a year and try not to repeat.

Week 2 @ Packers

Week 3 @ Pats*

Week 7 @ Ravens

Week 8 @ Chiefs (Halloween)

Week 11 @ Bengals

Week 13 @ Vikings

Week 15 @ fish

Week 17 @ Jets

Been to games in Cinci, NY & Miami so they're out. The Halloween game is out - I do have kids. I've been to a game in Minnesota, but it was a Super Bowl. Mid-November in Minny ain't really floating my boat.

So it's down to one of the first 3. I'd love to do Green Bay, it's their home opener and tickets already look wicked expensive. I don't have much desire to go to New England until we start beating them again. So I'm leaning slightly to Baltimore, which will feature many of my good TBD friends.

thoughts?

It is a no brainer. Go To Green Bay. It is the away game I would like most to go to. I have been to games in Oak. and Phoenix. The history of that place. Cannot put a price on that. Have a great time what ever you decide. Be safe.

I guess I will be the only one traveling to Cinci to see a Bills win!!!!!

I'll be at the Cincy game. I live in Columbus now so short drive, and I still have a bunch of college buddies in Cincy that are Bengals fans. Went there a few years back for the game when TKO picked off a pass and returned it for a TD and Peters blocked a punt in the endzone. It was a good time messing with those silly Bungles fans.