DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I predict 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict 11-5 for the year and a wild card berth. The Jets will win the AFC East.

The Jets will be 12 - 4 or be 11 - 5 and win the tie breakers? Didn't they get in last season thanks to a number of teams laying down?... :P

Edited by stuckincincy

You think we split with the Jets and Pats and sweep the Fish?

While I admire your optimism, we'd be lucky to 7-9.

The Pats were beatable last year, plus they lost Wes Welker due to injury. The last time we played the fins, we beat them 31-14. The Steelers were 9-7 last season, plus are dealing with the Rapelisberger drama.

I agree its possible but I wouldn't count on 11-5. 9-7 is more likely IMO if we were to sneak into the playoffs, but who knows?

I know I'm excited to see it all play out :P

I agree that 9-7 could happen as well. It all depends on how long it takes for our new defense to gel together.

I agree that 9-7 could happen as well. It all depends on how long it takes for our new defense to gel together.

There are a lot of variables this year and a lot of things could happen, including somehow sneaking into the playoffs.

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

CLE @ BUF W

Bills will not win all of the above. Sorry. wish they would, but ain't gonna happen. win half of them if they're lucky.

especially at Cinci.

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

You're Cute. I take it your day job is Bills ticket sales? :P

Whatever. Go Bills!

MIA @ BUF W

BUF @ GB L

BUF @ NE L

NYJ @ BUF W

JAC @ BUF W

BUF @ BAL L

BUF @ KC W

CHI @ BUF W

DET @ BUF W

BUF @ CIN W

PIT @ BUF W

BUF @ MIN L

CLE @ BUF W

BUF @ MIA W

NE @ BUF W

BUF @ NYJ L

I like your optimism. If your prediction comes through, that would be phenomenal. I'd have to say 8-8 right now. If we can't make the playoffs this year, a great consolation prize would be finally getting a win over the Pats (I'm so sick of losing to them).

The Pats were beatable last year, plus they lost Wes Welker due to injury. The last time we played the fins, we beat them 31-14. The Steelers were 9-7 last season, plus are dealing with the Rapelisberger drama.

We couldn't beat the Pats even when they were sans Brady! Every team in our division improved except us. And Big Ben will be back by the time we play them. And we've lost to the Browns two years in a row for god's sake! Lets not forget last year's 6-3 embarassment.

It'll be two, three years before we're ready to compete.

You are so far out in the weeds it is funny. Splitting with the cheaters and the Jets and sweeping the fish :P But God bless ya. This is the time of year when even Bills fans can drink the koolaid because we are undefeated!!!! :lol:

I'm so sick of people saying that everyone in the AFC East improved but the Buffalo Bills! :P What has the Patriots done??? Welker is hurt and A. Thomas was cut...Miami signed Dansby & traded for Marshall after cutting Ginn, but that's it for a 7-9 team...the Jets made the most moves AND drafted well, but that's only 1 0f 4 IMO.