Spiller Jersey question

turftoe

Living 20 minutes from Clemson, there is no doubt that I will be buying a new Spiller jersey.

It will probably be just as popular to wear around here as when I come back to WNY to see

family. The NFL shop store looks to have #21 assigned to Spiller. Do you think Leodis McKelvin

will give up his #28? I'm not really fond of our current uniforms. Any chance they will change in

the next year? Maybe I'll do the safe thing and go with a throwback after I get confirmation about

Spiller's jersey #.

Living 20 minutes from Clemson, there is no doubt that I will be buying a new Spiller jersey.

It will probably be just as popular to wear around here as when I come back to WNY to see

family. The NFL shop store looks to have #21 assigned to Spiller. Do you think Leodis McKelvin

will give up his #28? I'm not really fond of our current uniforms. Any chance they will change in

the next year? Maybe I'll do the safe thing and go with a throwback after I get confirmation about

Spiller's jersey #.

http://www.buffalobillsproshop.com/main_de...piller%20Jersey

If you have a pipeline to Spiller Clemson jerseys, you might be on a goldmine!

I know of a few local shops that sell Clemson Jerseys. I'm going to check it out before they turn over all there stuff.

Maybe I'll get one or two Orange #28 Spiller jerseys. I see them fairly often.

I dont see Spiller as the type of person to request his college number. I hope he does better than the last Bill to wear #21

True, until people see the back, they are likely to think I'm wearing a McDufus jersey.