Confirmation Jauron Is No Longer Bills HC

BillsNYC

Jauron would have field 11 DB's if he could!

He was working that way.

To him, there was not much difference between DB and LB.

And the way he liked his undersized D lineman ...

People talk about Jauron being a good db coach, but I'm not so sure. Terrence McGee was a pro bowler before he came here. The team used its best resources on dbs also. Whitner 8th overall, McKelvin 11th overall. Jairus Byrd in the 2nd round, Youboty in the third. When you use those kind of resources on the secondary it better be good.

People talk about Jauron being a good db coach, but I'm not so sure. Terrence McGee was a pro bowler before he came here. The team used its best resources on dbs also. Whitner 8th overall, McKelvin 11th overall. Jairus Byrd in the 2nd round, Youboty in the third. When you use those kind of resources on the secondary it better be good.

Also, look how many DB the Bills drafted under Jauron. Yikes.

Well, to be fair McGee went to the probowl for returning kicks.

Yep. Not only did Jauron use high value resources (like early round draft picks), he spent as many resources as he could.

Other positions he tried to "quick fix". Need a lineman? Pluck one off the free agent scrap heap and plug him in.

DB's? Bring as many into camp as he could.

If Jauron spent the same number of time, energy, and resources on building the OL and DL, the Bills would be set for years.

God, I still cannot believe we spent 4 years dealing with his piss poor coaching and the number of people that actually defended him.

Yep. Not only did Jauron use high value resources (like early round draft picks), he spent as many resources as he could.

Other positions he tried to "quick fix". Need a lineman? Pluck one off the free agent scrap heap and plug him in.

If Jauron spent the same number of time, energy, and resources on building the OL and DL, the Bills would be set for years.

God, I still cannot believe we spent 4 years dealing with his piss poor coaching and the number of people that actually defended him.

I know its not Nix and Gailey's fault, however the team has had this problem with running backs too. I actually like the Spiller pick, but McGahee, Lynch and Spiller were all first round picks and still in the league. Travis Henry was also a 2nd round pick. Hopefully Spiller sures up the position for the next decade.

Jauron was brutal. I still remember him getting worked by Belichick. Horrible.

It would be cool to find out what NFL coaches really think of each other. Who they find the most difficult coaches to match up with.

Jauron was probably the hardest because they would have no f'ing clue what he was thinking

No s*@t! I was actually pissed at Ralph for firing him last year- if you're stubborn (or stupid) enough to bring that clown back again, let him finish out the season and get a great draft position. Without the temporary lift the team got from Fewell, I think it's possible they could have gone 3-13, or at best 4-12. And Ralph could have saved a few bucks

No s*@t! I was actually pissed at Ralph for firing him last year- if you're stubborn (or stupid) enough to bring that clown back again, let him finish out the season and get a great draft position. Without the temporary lift the team got from Fewell, I think it's possible they could have gone 3-13, or at best 4-12. And Ralph could have saved a few bucks

We would have gotten our LT then.