Confirmation Jauron Is No Longer Bills HC

BillsNYC

It's easy to pick on Jauron, but one of the reasons the Bills kept drafting DBs is because they kept losing their top guys via free agency. I put that on the front office not the coach.

Really? I live on the West Coast and get to see a number of 49ers games. Nate isn't exactly (read:understatement) worth what they paid him, so the FO was smart there. As for Greer, that was a slight loss. However, you can't compete with a team that won the SB last year. Are there any more examples of top D Backs? Some of the D-back selections were wasted. Obviously a few of them weren't.

Our FO has been horrible for quite some time, but being in Buffalo is a tough sell. I love the city , but it's what I knew growing up. If an FA is from a place with warm weather or a booming metropolis (NYC, CHI, LA etc.) what do we have to sell him on? We're not a big city team, a warm weather team, a well-managed team (one of the two things that we always have hope will change) or a team with a recent history of winning (that would be the other thing). While the over-selection of DB's is alarming, that was not because of the FA's it was because of crappy drafting, a staple of our FO to this point.

Just my two cents.

Guest dog14787
I had exactly this thought at the end of the draft. A close second was that we finally drafted players with size.

Some players with size and proven durability, great observation :unsure: