for those claiming Miami is an easy win...

ICE

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh - the Raiders are about 10x better than the Dolphins. IMO it will be an easy win.

138238[/snapback]

IMHO only a homeristic fool counts ANY win as an easy win. BTW....didn't we LOSE to the raiders? Hummmm....

Guest Guest_eyedog_*

Divisional opponet who knows the Bills well with a much better defense. Will be a tough game. Low scoring. 20-10 Bills.

IMHO only a homeristic fool counts ANY win as an easy win. BTW....didn't we LOSE to the raiders? Hummmm....

138245[/snapback]

yeah we did. And that guy was saying they are 10 times better than Miami. That's why he's not worried.

At least read the guy's post ICEman.

Miami's injuries and defections have them on the ropes.

If the Bills effort is anywhere near what it has been the last two weeks, they win this one in a cake walk.

Considering their poor offensive line and Feely's health, he'll be lucky to make it out of the 2nd quarter.

And they actually sucked more then.  Scary.

138246[/snapback]

I agree. Look any team on any day at any given time can win. Division wins are tough to come by PERIOD! Personally if I am MM I push their asses HARDER this week. It is easy to lose focus coming off a win like Seattle. We are AT a division opponant.

One thing to keep in mind...all Miami has left for a season is handing the Bills a beatdown. Funny how teams play when they see your game as their superbowl.

I totally agree with your post.

Yet, weren't you the one that denigrated our win over the Rams because the Dolphins beat them?

You are correct about the Miami game not being an easy game. They will be up for us. Plus, anytime you have a defense like the Dolphins, you always have a chance to win.

Having said that, I suspect that there are going to be a lot of Bills fans at the game and not as many Dolphins fans as there typically would be. As a result, there should not be as much of a home field advantage as one would typically expect for this game.

The key to the game is whether we can run the ball. If we can (and I think that we will) we should come away with a win. Consistent with your premise of your post, it should a hard fought game.

We will win the game next Sunday. It won´t be easy, but we´ll win.

Using the Raiders-Broncos as a reference is useless. The Raiders won. So what? We won´t win against Miami because the Raiders won a game at Denver when Denver was favored to win? Pluh-ease...

Using the Raiders-Broncos as a reference is useless. The Raiders won. So what? We won´t win against Miami because the Raiders won a game at Denver when Denver was favored to win? Pluh-ease...

138261[/snapback]

Chances are real good it won't be snowing in Miami, either.

TIMMMAA!

138261[/snapback]

It is a very good reference. Any team on any given sunday. Right now I feel the Bills are prime to get beat by Miami. Coming off of two damn solid beatings on the Rams and Hawks. Easy to get over confident against a lesser team.

I agree. Look any team on any day at any given time can win.  Division wins are tough to come by PERIOD!  Personally if I am MM I push their asses HARDER this week. It is easy to lose focus coming off a win like Seattle.  We are AT a division opponant.

One thing to keep in mind...all Miami has left for a season is handing the Bills a beatdown. Funny how teams play when they see your game as their superbowl.

138255[/snapback]

Nothing should be feared more than a cornered, wounded animal. I'll believe the BILLS win easily when the final gun goes off.

Miami's new coach is auditioning for his NFL future and every player on that team is playing for a job in a very proud organization. Even when they lose they rarely lose big (obvious aberration is the Monday Night loss at NYJ).

That said, we better win.

Nothing should be feared more than a cornered, wounded animal.  I'll believe the BILLS win easily when the final gun goes off.

Miami's new coach is auditioning for his NFL future and every player on that team is playing for a job in a very proud organization.  Even when they lose they rarely lose big (obvious aberration is the Monday Night loss at NYJ).

That said, we better win.

138266[/snapback]

This team stays focused we hand Miami a beating to remember. If not...it's a perfect trap game.