I HATE this draft

Hynze

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

Wow, very strong first post. Ignorant and arrogant enough to put it right out there for all to marvel. When our number one pick has 20 plus touchdowns of 50 yards or more, you can't say WOW? Hope your second post steps up from this.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

After picking a part time running back in the 1st round I believe this draft will go down as one of the worst ever for the Bills. There is not one player that I can say WOW we got this guy.

You mean like Ryan Leaf WOW?

Or Rick Mirer WOW?

Or Jamarcus Russel WOW?

Really? But I can judge all the past drafts! How many pro bowlers do we have? How many players do we have that other teams covet? How many really good players have we drafted in the last 10 years? How many winning seasons in the past 10 years? Follow the trend, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its a duck. What makes anyone think suddenly it will be different! Our punter is probably our best player.

What are you talking about? After spending the 41st pick on Troup I said "WOW we got THIS guy?"

Really? But I can judge all the past drafts! How many pro bowlers do we have? How many players do we have that other teams covet? How many really good players have we drafted in the last 10 years? How many winning seasons in the past 10 years? Follow the trend, if it looks like a duck and walks like a duck, its a duck. What makes anyone think suddenly it will be different! Our punter is probably our best player.

Because as we all know, this staff is responsible for drafts from years past. Even if you want to include Nix in last years draft, We got 2 good guards, a good FS, and a young pass catching TE.

You'll fit in well here. The place is loaded with armchair scouts who think they know what the hell they're talking about because they read a few blogs.

Part time RB? Every scout, network people and whoever have said WOW about Spiller.

Welcome back to the present. This is a new FO with a new game plan. Most people would argue that last year's draft produced four solid starters, and one starter this year at OLB who has a ton of potential and upside. Why are so many of the noobs here get so mad so easily and don't seem to know anything about the changes that have gone on with this team, as if the FO and their strategy has been one continuing entity from a decade ago till now. In many ways we are still recovering from six years of Tom Done-a-hoe's idiocracy, but Nix is building a solid team with this draft. Sorry all the racoons on this board didn't get their piece of tin-foil to play with, but this was as solid draft. Not flashy, but certainly addressing our biggest problem on defense, the fact that we can't stop the run. With these picks, we've gotten much better in that department.

Think about this post when we come to the bye week in week 6 and we are 0-5

If you thought the Bills were going to have a winning record by week six either before or after this draft, you have not been following this team with any semblance of competence either this offseason or any other offseason. We had way too many holes for this team to be a contender this year. In fact, I hope they aren't because the QB and tackle class for next year's draft is going to be much deeper than this one.

I LOVE THIS DRAFT

1. A little splash - Spiller

2. Addressed every position of need QB. OT x 2, OLD, DE x 2, DT, WR

3. Didn't reach (Maybe a bit on Carrington in 3rd), didn't chase players.

4. Stuck to the plan. Didn't mortgage future picks

Da Bills, they're an ugly mutt, BUT THEY"RE MY MUTT!! (and they just got a little less ugly!!) :lol:

PS....I think Hynze is a troll Patriot's fan who knows Buddy and Company are laying the groundwork to eat Bellicheat's lunch for the next decade. :lol: HAIL BUDDY!!!!

Don't you just like being able to express your own opinion on this board with out being trashed for it. Just be careful that the moderators don't send you a nasty e-mail threatening to kick you off this board because you believe in the constitution that you have a right to your opinion. I don't agree with your opinion on this draft but it's still your opinion and your stuck with it. Like the old saying goes an opinion is like a :lol: hole and everybody has one. :lol: