We had better not go into this season with the crap we currently have

DarthICE

We needed an NT and we got one Mayock really likes, but not all 3 of these worthless !@#$s we have on the roster put together = one quality QB.

Remains to be seen. And no rookie QB was going to help the Bills this year.

I don't see how they can sell hardly any tickets at all if they field any of these three clowns.

I renewed my tickets. I have no problem. I trust these guys to make the right decision. I have no problem seeing what Trent Edwards (or whoever) will do with these guys in charge.

I renewed my tickets. I have no problem. I trust these guys to make the right decision. I have no problem seeing what Trent Edwards (or whoever) will do with these guys in charge.

I know what they can do....suck. Time to get some talent in here at QB and let Gailey work with them

We needed an NT and we got one Mayock really likes, but not all 3 of these worthless !@#$s we have on the roster put together = one quality QB.

Seriously, you are the biggest broken record I have seen on here this year...everyday, you just b**ch about the QB's, especially Brohm and you dont have a clue if Brohm can play...

We dont need the daily Darth lashings on the QB's or the Brohm bashing thread...I swear you have started dozens of these...

They got a great 3rd round NT. Typical Bills. But he has the Kelsay "HIGH MOTOR."

For those of you who put stock in what Mayock says (and I do think he's one of the better evaluators out there), he had a third round grade on Troup. The Bills took him with a high two. They obviously think more highly of him than Mayock. We'll see. Either way, it was obviously a high area of need and Troup needs to pay significant dividends.