yahoo reports SEA interested in Lynch

I remember before lynch ever played a game I said we should cut him. Nobody agreed with me at the time. If we could unload him for anything better than a fifth, I would be ecstatic.

Fez, how is life as a newt? The swimming part must be great.

Lynch and our 4th for a late second would be a great trade for both teams. Lynch wore out his welcome here, and is pissed he lost his job to Freddy. And now is more pissed. But he's still a very good back, and Seattle getting him plus a high fourth rounder for a low second rounder would be good value.

I remember before lynch ever played a game I said we should cut him. Nobody agreed with me at the time. If we could unload him for anything better than a fifth, I would be ecstatic.

Fez, how is life as a newt? The swimming part must be great.

that's pretty sad

Lynch and our 4th for a late second would be a great trade for both teams. Lynch wore out his welcome here, and is pissed he lost his job to Freddy. And now is more pissed. But he's still a very good back, and Seattle getting him plus a high fourth rounder for a low second rounder would be good value.

thats the trade i am thinking too. makes a lot of sense. id like to see it happen and see spiller START

Great post

He turned me into a newt.... :lol:

Quit whining!! Ya got better, Jackass!! :D

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.aspx?sport=NFL

Marshawn Lynch-RB- Bills Apr. 23 - 12:46 pm et

According to Yahoo's Charles Robinson, Seahawks coach Pete Carroll "really likes" Marshawn Lynch.

Robinson has been on the Lynch trade trail for months, so we'd tend to trust him here. Robinson even isn't ruling out the Seahawks sending the No. 60 overall pick to Buffalo for Lynch, with the Bills apparently still holding out for a second-rounder. That seems like quite a bit to pay a player who's fallen off so dramatically of late, but Lynch would definitely be an upgrade.

Source: Charles Robinson on Twitter

Related: Seahawks

If the Bills get a 60th for Lynch it will prove Buddy possess Jedi mind powers over the stupid.

Lynch + 3rd or 4th for another 2nd rounder. The Bills could get three starters in the first 2 rounds. That would be incredible!

DT and OLB/DE. That's building the trenches. There's still depth in LT next round.

The report says Lynch for a 2nd. Why throw in the 3rd or4th?