I have a feeling...

DarthICE

We trade with the vikings and take McCoy. Again though....It could just be gas....

Well one thing about the Bills in the past decade is that they never do what the experts anticipate, they never do what I think, and never do what I want.

So, I'm making a quick wish list and I'll make a list of what unexpected things the Bills will probably do instead...lol

My Wish List

________________________________________________________________________________

_______

-The Bills trade-up to select Jimmy Clausen QB or somehow he slides down to us which doesn't seem likely.

-The Bills trade away M. Lynch and get back into the 2nd round and select either Bruce Campbell or another OT in the 2nd.

-The Bills select the best available DT/NT on the board in the 3rd round

Da Bills (clever, outsmart the leaugue mentality) more likely to do list

________________________________________________________________________________

_________

-The Bills trade-up to pick #33 and while everybody's holding there breath thinking the Bills are going to select a QB (either Clausen or McCoy), instead they select Taylor Mays (Safety) because he's the player available on their board.

- The Bills make a big reach and select OT Selvish Capers OT W.Virginia with their 3rd round pick. Buddy Nix justifies

the pick by saying that he was rated much higher on their draft board and the kid can play!

- The Bills pass on Dan Le Fevour QB in the 4th round and instead select Armanti Edwards QB Appalachian State. Buddy

lightens the tone of the Bills War Room with his funny comment. " One thing that I know about this years football team

is that the Bills starting QB will be Edwards", as Nix gives a big smile before leaving a stunned audience during his

press conference.

- The Bills trade M. Lynch in the 4th round and selects DE Jermaine Cunningham Florida with the 4th round pick they

received for Lynch.

- The Bills select Mike Williams WR Syracuse with their 5th round pick which receives mixed reviews as well. Buddy

mentions that one of the advantages that Mike Williams will have here in Buffalo is that he is already acclimated

to the weather and is well conditioned to play in snow and inclement weather conditions. Chris Brown raises the

question during Nix's press conference that Syracuse plays in a domed stadium, and Buddy Nix suddenly turns

red, takes a big gulp of water, and looks embarassed as he say's "Oh yeah, well, um, we knew that, but sometimes,

they, um, practice, in the elements, um and he is a good kid, um and should be a nice addition to our team. Um

and I'm real excited about the players that we selected so far in the 2009...um I mean 2010 draft so far. I think

that'll wrap up this press conference for now. Thank You!

- The Bills select Matt Kopa OT Stanford in the 6th round and also Jeremy Williams WR Tulane

- The Bills close out the 2010 draft by selecting RB James Starks Buffalo and Tony Washington OT Abiliene Christian.

:D:huh::bag::D Just another year of high expectations and disappointment!