Spiller = Nasty Look here

The guy is a walking highlight reel.

The moves that he put on the sideline against Geaorgia Tech are Barry Sandersesque. The one thing that separates Spiller from Sanders is the S P E E D. That guy goes from 0-60 in .01 flat!

Are any of the highlight videos on fast forward? it sure looks like it! if thats really how fast he runs then I think I need a new pair of paints

I think there are a couple that are sped up but the ones in real speed are amazing. Once that guy hits a little space, he hits another gear that only the Smiths, Thomases and Paytons could have wished for. His breakaway speed is uncanny but it's the stopping and starting again at full speed that gives this guy Hall of Fame potential if he stays healthy.

Are any of the highlight videos on fast forward? it sure looks like it! if thats really how fast he runs then I think I need a new pair of paints

I had the same initial reaction so I watched it again, keeping one eye on the game clock (which is always visible on the screen these days). That guy looks like he is in a Keystone Kops movie and everyone else is in real time.

doesnt matter if they are, compare him to players chasing him, esp DBs. They can't catch him. Major speed this guy has!

The guy is a walking highlight reel.

The moves that he put on the sideline against Geaorgia Tech are Barry Sandersesque. The one thing that separates Spiller from Sanders is the S P E E D. That guy goes from 0-60 in .01 flat!

All I can say is wow!

Listening to Brent Musburger during his kick return against 'Bama. That video is not sped up, it only looks it.

His speed and quickness are nothing short of breathtaking.

He was clearly the best player available when we picked. My only reservation is that I wish the Bills would have used up the full ten minutes to see if they could orchestrate a trade down for more players.

That said, they really wanted Spiller or they wouldn't have submitted the pick so quickly.

And looking at his highlights today for the first time in earnest, he looks like the kind of player that can win games with big plays. Huge, momentum-changing plays.

Wow. Spiller has some of the most impressive highlight videos I've seen on Youtube. If he can continue this kind of performance in the NFL, this was a fantastic pick. Spent my whole lunch hour watching Spiller highlights; and there are a lot of them!

The Bills need to add some beef now, on both lines. I'm OK with Edwards or Brohm as quarterback for now. With more weapons and a better offensive line, maybe they can get it done.

How about these highlights?

He literally broke that guy's ankles!

wow, love the moves vs BC, about 1:10 in the vid. makes people miss.

and simply blows the doors off DBs trying to catch him!