Wasted Guy vs. Flip Flops

Stl Bills

i posted this in the 4/20 thread.

that is DEFINITELY NOT drunk. That is LSD, or some other hallucinogenic

I must be stoned......thats where i got it from and then I guess I forgot 5 minutes later. :huh:

I must be stoned......thats where i got it from and then I guess I forgot 5 minutes later. :lol:

hahaha, i actually thought it deserved its own thread, but the topic had shifted to LSD in the 4/20 thread so i posted it there.

glad you put it in it's own thread though! we need to let that other thread die anyways :D

And now I will throw in the hand grenade. . . . . . .

And you guys want to legalize drugs????????

Oh YEAH, thats a great idea. . . . . . .

And did I mention that it's illegal?

:D

Instead lets spend billions and billions of dollars try to stop people from taking things they will take anyway. Then spend billions more incarcerating them. And lets watch billions of dollars in tax revenue go uncollected because someone doesn't think other people are responsible enough to control what they put in their own body. Brilliant!

I'm telling you there was some alcohol involved in that guy's buzz. You don't stagger around like that on a hallucinogen alone.

I concur. Pretty sure that wasn't a hallucinogen. The issue with that dude was not that he was seeing things, its that his equilibrium was shot. Hallucinogens aren't known to mess with your balance like that. Add in the fact that he was wearing a Hurley shirt, and I can just about guarantee the source of that man's impairment was mostly, if not completely, alcohol. :D

YEAH BABY!!!! LET'S GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

I concur. Pretty sure that wasn't a hallucinogen. The issue with that dude was not that he was seeing things, its that his equilibrium was shot. Hallucinogens aren't known to mess with your balance like that. Add in the fact that he was wearing a Hurley shirt, and I can just about guarantee the source of that man's impairment was mostly, if not completely, alcohol. :D

No he was tripping too. You don't poke at an inanimate as if it were alive unless you're tripping. Dude mixed himself one nasty cocktail.

No he was tripping too. You don't poke at an inanimate as if it were alive unless you're tripping. Dude mixed himself one nasty cocktail.

Looked to me like he just couldn't grab it and he was swaying backwards...eh, who cares. Dude was effed up and now is a youtube sensation. Young people, take heed...your path to fame is right in front of you!