Buddy Nix's first draft with San Diego...

McCoy would be nice. There are some good players left to start round 2... I'd like to see Cody, too. We'll have to wait and see how they end up putting it all together. It sure seemed like they had Spiller in their sights all along, so it makes me wonder if they have a pretty solid tier of players planned for the remaining rounds.

McCoy is just like Drew Brees. It's McCoy tomorrow.

because he's short?!? How is McCoy anything like Drew Brees? If McCoy is anyone it's Jeff Garcia, with maybe an even worse arm. Guy makes Chad Pennington look like he's throwing lasers

because he's short?!? How is McCoy anything like Drew Brees? If McCoy is anyone it's Jeff Garcia, with maybe an even worse arm. Guy makes Chad Pennington look like he's throwing lasers

McCoy is a lot like Trent Edwards and JP Losman to me. Maybe not in style, but in a guy that you will waste a lot of time on who shouldnt be a starter in this league.

you can't teach speed. just watched the spiller highlight reel and he has it. Bills have the best RB in the AFC East now.

I am OK with the Spiller pick...but this is exactly what was said when we drafted Maybin last year..What did we get?

Speed is one thing, but you need to be able to play solid football.