To all You Tebow Haters!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

so a project qb that wont see the field for 2 yrs and may or may not be talented enough to play in this league is a better pick than the most explosive offensive weapon in this draft, really???? thats rediculous

denver saved us from setting this franchise back again, thank you josh mcdaniels, we'll see you in the unemployment line

i would agree with you if you were right - but you are not

the only thing tebow knows how to do is win - don't know about you but i could use that in the guy that's under center wearing a bills uniform

I understand that everyone is in love with his "intangibles", but can an intangible throw a ball to a receiver 40 plus yards without it falling 10 yards short? You need the right mentality to win the game, but he has to have the skillset as well to be a success in this league. He's no Peyton, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger or Eli and these are the guys that have won chips in the past decade (I`ll neglect to mention Dilfer, cause that was an anomoly). Unless he invents a new formula or can successfully completely reinvent his throwing motion and game, then he doesn`t fit the bill of what makes a championship QB.

I understand that everyone is in love with his "intangibles", but can an intangible throw a ball to a receiver 40 plus yards without it falling 10 yards short? You need the right mentality to win the game, but he has to have the skillset as well to be a success in this league. He's no Peyton, Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger or Eli and these are the guys that have won chips in the past decade (I`ll neglect to mention Dilfer, cause that was an anomoly). Unless he invents a new formula or can successfully completely reinvent his throwing motion and game, then he doesn`t fit the bill of what makes a championship QB.

but, but, but he has will and desire, he can will his spirals to be tighter, his determination will make his passes go farther, his faith will help him read defenses, he doesnt need the physical skill set, he has INTANGIBLES!!!!! :unsure::censored::wallbash:

i'm callin it now, bust in 4 or less, may have success with a 2nd team

but, but, but he has will and desire, he can will his spirals to be tighter, his determination will make his passes go farther, his faith will help him read defenses, he doesnt need the physical skill set, he has INTANGIBLES!!!!! :unsure::censored::wallbash:

i'm callin it now, bust in 4 or less, may have success with a 2nd team

Hey, God willing he finds success somewhere. The one thing that nobody has considered is that he is going to get paid 1st round money to sit on the bench and learn for two years. He should be an observer who gets room and board, not a million dollar benchwarmer. Denver has to readily accept that this is what they signed up for.

Hey, God willing he finds success somewhere. The one thing that nobody has considered is that he is going to get paid 1st round money to sit on the bench and learn for two years. He should be an observer who gets room and board, not a million dollar benchwarmer. Denver has to readily accept that this is what they signed up for.

thats why I was against tebow, he's gonna sit for 2 yrs anyway cause he hasnt had to be a real QB, everybody fell in love with these BS intangibles they overlooked the fact that he cant play QB.

Meanwhile the most pro ready QB is sittin there pissed off, ready to be plucked at the top of rd 2, i hope we get clausen, he's gonna play with the biggest chip on his shoulder, thats the real franchise qb in this draft. Tebow is all Hype

thats why I was against tebow, he's gonna sit for 2 yrs anyway cause he hasnt had to be a real QB, everybody fell in love with these BS intangibles they overlooked the fact that he cant play QB.

Meanwhile the most pro ready QB is sittin there pissed off, ready to be plucked at the top of rd 2, i hope we get clausen, he's gonna play with the biggest chip on his shoulder, thats the real franchise qb in this draft. Tebow is all Hype

I concurr. Maybe they want a leader at the halfback position? That's where he may just end up.

I am interested in Claussen, but would love to know what the teams in the first round that needed QB's found in him to set him up behind Tebow. With his skillset, there has to be some mental questions to get him into this predicament.

Must not be that ready to play in the pros or he would have been drafted in the 1st. All the computer scouts don't really know whats going on.

Must not be that ready to play in the pros or he would have been drafted in the 1st. All the computer scouts don't really know whats going on.

all this BS about clausen having an attitude problem got over hyped, need overshadowed BPA

i would agree with you if you were right - but you are not

the only thing tebow knows how to do is win - don't know about you but i could use that in the guy that's under center wearing a bills uniform

What does this mean? Didn't HE lose the Championship to Alabama and then cry afterwards?

He is going to be an outstanding NFL QB. Clausen sucks, McCoy is medicore at best. Everyone else in the draft is a joke. Campbell from Washington is garbage also. So you can look forward to another year of Trent Edwards and another decade of 7-9 football. :D

Hi Mama Tebow, Thank you for stoping by. Enjoy Denver.

Can you please tell me why Timmy and that other fella were wearing the same exact shirt at your house last night?

Could not be happier this overhyped curioisty was snapped up by Denver in the first round. McDaniels is a fool. He will be out of the NFL before Tebow probably, but not by much. I hope this means we will not have to endure 24/7 Tebow debate on TSW anymore.

Could not be happier this overhyped curioisty was snapped up by Denver in the first round. McDaniels is a fool. He will be out of the NFL before Tebow probably, but not by much. I hope this means we will not have to endure 24/7 Tebow debate on TSW anymore.

one can only dream....

this was the worst of all the stupid ideas

"why dont we trade down and not get him at pick 9 but lets get him at pick 28"

i hated everytime i read something like that!

i read tebow so much on this board that i freaking hate the sound of his name. i even hate typing his dumb name.

i DO agree it was a stupid move by the Broncos considering they have 2 young QBs. No team that has 2 decent players at a position should pick a 3rd when they have so many other needs.

In about one year, the Bronco Brain Trust has managed to screw up a storied franchise beyond belief. It's worse even than the damage Donohoe did to the Bills when he ripped the team apart with no obvious rebuilding plan in sight (at least no sane plan).