You take a RB at 9 when you have 2 1000 yarders on the roster and then try to trade up for Tim Tebow? This after a FA period that accomplished nothing? And also after hiring Chan Gailey for HC to face off against the likes of Sparano, Belichick and Ryan? I am, at best, underhwelmed.

Let's hope our "new" front office has some serious tricks up the sleeve for rounds 2-7.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You take a RB at 9 when you have 2 1000 yarders on the roster and then try to trade up for Tim Tebow? This after a FA period that accomplished nothing? I am, at best, underhwelmed.

Let's hope our "new" front office has some serious tricks up the sleeve for rounds 2-7.

BPA...good move IMO

You take a RB at 9 when you have 2 1000 yarders on the roster and then try to trade up for Tim Tebow? This after a FA period that accomplished nothing? And also after hiring Chan Gailey for HC to face off against the likes of Sparano, Belichick and Ryan? I am, at best, underhwelmed.

have you seen Spiller play?

I've seen the highlights. He looks fast against college defenses. Let's see him against the AFC East. I'll be pleasantly surprised if I'm wrong. But let's just say this: Odds are in my favor.

Pssst: you can measure fast.

This is Nix's team now. He's going to make his mark. He's going to fill out the roster with "his guys" and jettison players he doesn't want. He's GM, it's his vision. He has no loyalties to any players.

No doubt. And he starts his regime with a player that HE ADMITS will not play every down. Not a good feeling.

This is Nix's team now. He's going to make his mark. He's going to fill out the roster with "his guys" and jettison players he doesn't want. He's GM, it's his vision. He has no loyalties to any players.

you are correct sir

So 1 out of 9 picks has been made and your not impressed? Whoa! What a revelation!

The sky is falling!!! The sky is falling!!!

OH, he could turn it all around in the next 6 rounds. He could draft all linemen both O and D. But he won't. You just know Ralph's itching to draft him some CB goodness.

Ha! We'll see who's laughing can who's crying when the Bills are mathematically eliminated by Columbus day. See you then, OK, Mr. Nix?

For the eight millionth time, nobody we got this year was going to put us in the playoffs. We're rebuilding. Nobody at #9 would have changed that.

I'm not sure I'm thrilled with this pick, but who cares about next year. It was a write-off the minute they decided to go to the 3 - 4.

Ha! We'll see who's laughing can who's crying when the Bills are mathematically eliminated by Columbus day. See you then, OK, Mr. Nix?

No matter who they took at 9 that would be true. This is a bad team changing systems on both sides of the ball. Reaching for a player to fill a "need" for next year instead of taking BPA would be incredibly stupid.

I still like the spillar pick. We can, and should use him as another WR more than a RB. This is probably the best weapon for trent, if we do get stuck with him at QB. Edwards checking down to this guy? he would be a beast and would help draw coverage from evans.

I think because we took spillar, WR isn't a very big need for us right now as it was before. I would have rather have traded down or maybe draft defense. I am kinda glad we didn't take dan williams. Especially if Cody or one of the others falls to us or into round 3. And it looks like we could still land a decent LT in round 2. if we load up on linemen for most of the draft, I think we will be in good shape. I would like a real OLB, but I would rather load up on DE/NT or olinement.

Also, I wouldn't mind taking Colt Mccoy in the 2nd if he is there. He was my favorite out of the QBs this draft.