Are the sabres going to win tonight?

BB27

Are the Sabres going to win tonight?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Sabres going to win tonight?

• Yes
    • No

Well, what do you think? I went to the game Monday night, and it was a great game, but I was utterly dissapointed at the result. The Sabres just seem flat.

I hate to say it, but I think they lose again tonight.

Well, what do you think? I went to the game Monday night, and it was a great game, but I was utterly dissapointed at the result. The Sabres just seem flat.

I hate to say it, but I think they lose again tonight.

I'd bet they are all on drugs. :devil:

I think they are done....

I think with the call up of Mccormick, be it a 4th line player, they added a toughness, physical presence the team has been lacking.

Now the "top 6" guys can worry less about being physical standing up for themselves, and more about scoring.

I do think the effect Cody Mccormck will have on this team will be a good one.

It's just absurd that they have to call up a guy with some size and tenacity from the minors because there's nobody on the current roster who wants the "badass" role. Sad.

I agree, and it is sad. This team is close to contending, but they don't have enough grit yet. They didn't when Drury & Briere teased us a couple years ago and they still don't.

But I believe they're nearly ready to compete for a Cup. Just a couple pieces away. Important pieces.

Even if they win does anybody really believe they are set up to make a deep run?

I don't think so, no. But I haven't really thought that all year.

However, if they were 3-12 on the PP instead of 0-12, this series might look drastically different. They could be looking to close out the series tonight, and I guarantee people would be discussing a deep run. Especially with the struggles of some of the other favorites.

I don't think so, no. But I haven't really thought that all year.

However, if they were 3-12 on the PP instead of 0-12, this series might look drastically different. They could be looking to close out the series tonight, and I guarantee people would be discussing a deep run. Especially with the struggles of some of the other favorites.

What is BOS on the PP? They aren't as bad... But bad too!