Big Ben gets 6 game suspension, w/possible reduction to 4

bluenews

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe the NFL has to consider the perception of the league to society in general when it comes to BR's treatment. A lot of guys seem to blow off the seriousness of what happened. Whatever happened, we have to agree SOMETHING went on. Any way, a small slap on the wrist would not go over good with the ladies, and there are a lot of women football fans. I'm sure the NFL considered that

Looks like it's going to take a Top 10 pick. Even though I think Ben is a scum bag, he would help the Bills out big time. Granted, he would miss 4-6 games, but the Bills would have a 2-time Superbowl champion as their QB for years to come. The next problem then would be getting a starting LT to protect Rapelisberger.

Looks like it's going to take a Top 10 pick. Even though I think Ben is a scum bag, he would help the Bills out big time. Granted, he would miss 4-6 games, but the Bills would have a 2-time Superbowl champion as their QB for years to come. The next problem then would be getting a starting LT to protect Rapelisberger.

If they go for him with the 1st. Trade later round picks to either gain another 2nd or move up in the 2nd for OL.

I'm telling ya... if the Bills could get him for a 2nd and 3rd. Do it!! Worse thing is that he can't play until week 5 or he comes back for week 7 right after the Bye Week.

If he will keep getting suspended, he has little value.

what's good behavior? Not raping anyone for the next three months?

was he convicted?, last i checked, there were no charges filed. he allegedly was involved in a despictable incident with a woman, prior to that, another complaint was made by a woman . however, HE HAS NOT BEEN CONVICTED !.. how does lynch get 2 games when he cops a plea.. i e: GUILTY, big ben gets 4-6 games.. seems unfair based on the principle innocent until proven guilty. i know its the NFL 'S form of 'justice", but seems harsh. plus, i would take in a heartbeat !.. hell, he could join the infamous bills legacy.. O J, LYNCH, O J...

I believe the NFL has to consider the perception of the league to society in general when it comes to BR's treatment. A lot of guys seem to blow off the seriousness of what happened. Whatever happened, we have to agree SOMETHING went on. Any way, a small slap on the wrist would not go over good with the ladies, and there are a lot of women football fans. I'm sure the NFL considered that

The NFL protecting its bottom line. Now that is the best explanation I have heard so far and it makes perfect sense.

It is not harsh. He should have gotten the season. It also shows that the NFL obviously believes he is guilty. No way does this suspension happen if the girl was an opportunist. He raped her and he should be suspended for the season.

Highly doubt he gets in trouble after this. I hope. :devil:

Bouncing his face off the windshield of a car wasn't enough of an incentive for him to start wearing a motorcycle helmet, so I have my doubts.

It is not harsh. He should have gotten the season. It also shows that the NFL obviously believes he is guilty. No way does this suspension happen if the girl was an opportunist. He raped her and he should be suspended for the season.

please tell me where , when he was convicted of rape?.. when. it is all allegations!.. see kobe bryant!

So do you think he won't stay out of trouble?

As I said, I have my doubts. Consider also that he went trolling for a "date" in college-town bars even though the lawsuit in Nevada is still under review, and how can you not question his judgment?

As I said, I have my doubts. Consider also that he went trolling for a "date" in college-town bars even though the lawsuit in Nevada is still under review, and how can you not question his judgment?

The other thing is that I am sure that there are many, many non drunk girls that would love nothing more than to have sex with him.

The guy is a friggen idiot and seems to like to push the envelope at the very least.

Questioning the judgement of a 28 year old single guy going out looking to hook up at a bar?

Who knows if he or did not take what happened to far. Maybe we'll never know. And personally I am not a huge fan of his, however he is a very good QB. Something the Bills have not had in a LOOOONG time.

Questioning the judgement of a 28 year old single guy going out looking to hook up at a bar?

Who knows if he or did not take what happened to far. Maybe we'll never know. And personally I am not a huge fan of his, however he is a very good QB. Something the Bills have not had in a LOOOONG time.

Now, I no longer live in a college town, so I'm not absolutely sure about this ... but I'd have to guess that most normal 28-year-old guys don't hang out with sorority girls. Dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

Now, I no longer live in a college town, so I'm not absolutely sure about this ... but I'd have to guess that most normal 28-year-old guys don't hang out with sorority girls. Dunno, maybe I'm wrong.

I am sure football players have a different mentality. I hope the Bills go after him without breaking the bank.

Hang out ... not sure. Sport F a pretty one in the bathroom of a bar .. not a big stretch for a lot of 28 year old guys if they had the chance. But I could be wrong as well.