Good place to buy a hockey Jersey

billsfan89

OK I have been looking on-line for a good place to buy a high quality hockey Jersey for a fair price. I am willing to pay some money it (Using part of my tax return for this) but I haven't bought a hockey jersey in a while and the last time I got one my parents bought it for me as a gift.

Were is the best place to buy one either On-line or at retail. Also I am looking to get a players jersey with numbers and name stitched on the back.

OK I have been looking on-line for a good place to buy a high quality hockey Jersey for a fair price. I am willing to pay some money it (Using part of my tax return for this) but I haven't bought a hockey jersey in a while and the last time I got one my parents bought it for me as a gift.

Were is the best place to buy one either On-line or at retail. Also I am looking to get a players jersey with numbers and name stitched on the back.

Channel 4 just did a story on jerseys, here is the link...

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I've bought many football jerseys at www.dhgate.com. I noticed that they also have hockey jerseys for like $55 and they seem to be authentic. Their football jerseys are good quality and I haven't had a problem but I've never ordered a hockey jersey from there.

http://www.dhgate.com/wholesale/buffalo+sabres+authentic.html#search

if it says 'Sabers' on it, it better be damn cheap

Like the hit Pominville took last night. This is the same JQ that cried last year when Ovie took out Campbell:

"You could argue if it was even a penalty," Hawks coach Joel Quenneville said. "He wasn't looking at the guy, (he) was playing the puck. He was compromised. But the hit, there was no intent at all."

Let's watch the NHL spin this one, even know there were stiff penalites during the game levied.

No jersey is worth spending more money on the league!

God... I wish we can return to goon hockey... You take out Pominville, I take out Toews, Kane, or Hossa! :devil:

I have 3 Sabre jerseys for my kids and they love them.

RBK/CCM jersey with sewn on logo, nameplate and number.

RBK NHL Collection Authentic and NHL hologram tags.

Also, try weiketrade.com

wow.. both site you have ordered before, nice firnd bro.

Edited by heaven

• 1 year later...