11/28 - Steelers

12/5 - @ Vikings

12/12 - Browns

12/19 - @ Dolphins

12/26 - Patriots

1/2 - @ Jets

All at 1:00

Yes, I noticed that, too.

Our opponents 2009 Cumulative record was 128-128 and ranks 16th hardest in the NFL this year. Our longest trip will be to Miami in week 15. Too bad they were not making that trip up here instead. At least we play them the first game of the year and the weather should not be that crazy to affect us.

Link

9/12 - Dolphins

9/19 - @ Packers

9/26 - @ Pats

10/3 - Jets

10/12 - Jags

10/17 - Bye

10/24 - @ Ravens

10/31 - @ Chiefs

11/7 - Bears (Toronto)

11/14 - Lions

11/21 - @ Bengals

11/28 - Steelers

12/5 - @ Vikings

12/12 - Browns

12/19 - @ Dolphins

12/26 - Patriots

1/2 - @ Jets

It seems like we play the Browns and Patriots around the same time every year lately.

Yes, I noticed that, too.

Our opponents 2009 Cumulative record was 128-128 and ranks 16th hardest in the NFL this year. Our longest trip will be to Miami in week 15. Too bad they were not making that trip up here instead. At least we play them the first game of the year and the weather should not be that crazy to affect us.

I live approx. 25 minutes from the dolphins stadium and the weather down here during mid-december can get pretty cold. Last year it got down to low 40's

1. Toss up game, at home, against a marginably better opponent in Miami, a plus.
  2. Non-Division game, on the road against Green Bay, meh. If we lose, who cares?
  3. On the road against New England. Still early in the season, might catch them with their pants down, but if we don't, whatever, get the road loss out of the way.
  4. Back home against the Holmes-less Jets, a team who has a habit of struggling early on, good one to get out of the way early and steal a win, ala Miami,
  5. And then a home game against a team we know as well as any division opponent.

--BYE--

3-2 going into the break, 2-1 in the division.

I live approx. 25 minutes from the dolphins stadium and the weather down here during mid-december can get pretty cold. Last year it got down to low 40's

I have not lived in Buffalo for 20 years, but have visited enough to know that the low 40's as a high reflects a warm day in December!

How is it that they'd be able to go online and access this site, yet not be able to go to NFL.com and access their site to get the schedule?

At old my job (before fulltime farming) and a few of my past jobs they block sites like YouTube, Myspace, EBay, Facebook and ESPN. However, they leave open the vast majority of other sites.

At old my job (before fulltime farming) and a few of my past jobs they block sites like YouTube, Myspace, EBay, Facebook and ESPN. However, they leave open the vast majority of other sites.

True. I am blocked from all streaming and many of the social sites @ work, so no Youtube, Facebook, Hulu, and others of the like.

Link

9/12 - Dolphins

9/19 - @ Packers

9/26 - @ Pats

10/3 - Jets

10/12 - Jags

10/17 - Bye

10/24 - @ Ravens

10/31 - @ Chiefs

11/7 - Bears (Toronto)

11/14 - Lions

11/21 - @ Bengals

11/28 - Steelers

12/5 - @ Vikings

12/12 - Browns

12/19 - @ Dolphins

12/26 - Patriots

1/2 - @ Jets

I bolded the games that I would say the Bills have at least a 50% chance of winning. If I went down to 40% or better chance of winning I would have included the Jags.