FYI to my friends on TSW, my Dad died yesterday

The Dean

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dean,

Sorry for your loss, no words can ever descibe that feeling when you lose a parent.

While I am not a huge organized religion man, i really think in the scheme of things won't be long till i am with both my folks again. Lost both about 10 years ago, figure i go a short 40 years withouit having them in my life till we are together again. Sounds like your Dad went out his own terms, the way most of us hope the next step of our journey begins.

God Bless bro, and I will think of you and your Mom this evening.

sorry for your loss. My dad died many years ago, but I find him in a lot of the sayings I use and when I retell his jokes, and when in crisis I rely on a lot of advice he gave. I thought he was gone when he died, but he seems to stay around and has a habit of being here when I need him.

Dean,

Though i do not know you personally, i am still very sorry for your loss and my condolences go out to you and your family.

Whether you knew it was coming or you Were "ready" for it, you never really are, it still comes as the ultimate shock. You just have to stay stong my friend, remeber the good times.

Heres to your dad Dean. At least now he is pain free, and living a better life.