Congrats to the BO Administration

I have a feeling the mods take it easy on that rule since you are a sock puppet.

So because you disagree with either my stated opinions or the way I choose to express my opinions or both; I am somehow less than human? Somehow your interpretation of my posts makes you better than me?

What a Friggin Liberal Elite Thing to say!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So because you disagree with either my stated opinions or the way I choose to express my opinions or both; I am somehow less than human? Somehow your interpretation of my posts makes you better than me?

What a Friggin Liberal Elite Thing to say!

After thinking about it, I would have to say yes. Since you are merely acting out a role, the character "George" is not human. There is a human behind the role, that I grant you.

After thinking about it, I would have to say yes. Since you are merely acting out a role, the character "George" is not human. There is a human behind the role, that I grant you.

So where was the human named Boster4324 born? Where is his or her birth certificate? Or is there a human behind that role also? When was the last time you met somone in "Real Life" that introduced themselves as "Chef Jim" or "LABillsFan" or "DCTom?" Everybody who posts on this board is "playing a role."

Unless you believe that most of the posters on this board speak and act in "Real Life" the way they do on this board.

But you go ahaid and keep spouting that "Holier than Thou" crap.

Typical Liberal Elite bull ****!

So where was the human named Boster4324 born? Where is his or her birth certificate? Or is there a human behind that role also? When was the last time you met somone in "Real Life" that introduced themselves as "Chef Jim" or "LABillsFan" or "DCTom?" Everybody who posts on this board is "playing a role."

Unless you believe that most of the posters on this board speak and act in "Real Life" the way they do on this board.

:thumbsup:

Sometimes, when it's late at night and I'm all alone. I pretend I"m a sponge. :thumbsup:

Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. I am Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, praise Allah! I will show you! IN ONE HOUR!

Lying is forbidden in Iraq. President Saddam Hussein will tolerate nothing but truthfulness as he is a man of great honor and integrity. I am Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf, praise Allah! I will show you! IN ONE HOUR!

=Troll I like because he's funny with low post count.

Neither program was about giving away free health care to healthy people that simply don't work...and are therefore "poor".

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/21/ho.../news-breaking/

"What do I do?" she said earlier in the day. "I have no answers. My family has been railroaded. Someone needs to pay.

"Nobody's helping me."

She remained distrustful of the system, she said. It was a system that despite all good intentions landed her in the motel, in this fix, in the first place.

Others would disagree, saying Adams is the cause of her own problems.

This morning, inside the dingy motel room, Adams handed out a list of her children's names and ages. Across the top: "Three fathers. One Mother. Fifteen Children."

The 12 kids are the youngest of 15 altogether, she said. Three have "aged out," meaning they have turned 18 and are on their own, no longer a part of the child welfare system.

"I can have as many as I want to," she said. All her kids, she added, "are gifts from God."

The 37-year-old mother doesn't work. "This is my work," she said gesturing toward the bunch. "I do this all by myself. I don't know what I'm going to do. This is a revolving door going nowhere."

http://www2.tbo.com/video/2010/apr/21/big-...522/video-news/

"Somebody needs to pay for all my children"

Pssssst, Saddam is dead.

Update

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/apr/22/mo...oon/news-metro/

Horrible behavior/life choices and whining pays off.

Nick Cox, regional director of DCF, said that within seven days, Adams will move into a house large enough to accommodate her dozen children. He said the 1,700-square-foot home has several bedrooms.

The arrangement came after delicate negotiations took place between all the agencies and the Tampa Housing Authority, which had banned Adams four years ago from participating in subsidized housing because she owed the authority more than $6,000 in back rent.

Cox said that Hillsborough Kids had agreed to help pay off the debt, if the authority would waive its five-year ban on Adams a year early.

"We're hopeful this will be the ticket," Cox said.

Adams admitted she owed money to the authority, although she disputed the figure.

"They say I owe the housing authority $6,000," Adams said. "I think $900 and something, due to getting evicted."

But I loved this-

Her situation didn't generate a lot of sympathy. Many callers to The Tampa Tribune today said she was the cause of her own problems, having so many children she couldn't take care of them herself.

Some did call asking how they could donate. More than one caller offered to pay for a tubal ligation.

Adams doesn't have a job and all of her income is from the government. Taking care of the well-mannered children was full-time work, she said.

• 2 weeks later...

Apparently she's pregnant with her 16th child and is going to jail for contempt.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/may/01/na...egnancy-questi/

Adams' situation came to light last week when she had to move her children into a single room at a rundown motel on East Busch Boulevard after being evicted from her apartment.

She complained that even though her income came entirely from child and family welfare agencies, the county and state were not doing enough.

She also objected to caseworkers and child protection investigators making frequent inquiries into her home.

Two years ago, Adams lost her children to foster care following neglect allegations. In that time, 21 months, she gave birth to two children. The family was reunited six months ago and remains under the jurisdiction of Hillsborough family court.

That Economy Inn on Busch is DISGUSTING. I stayed there one night when I first moved down while I looked for a place, it's ridiculous. Roaches EVERYWHERE, Prostitutes working out of there, I can't believe a person could stay there a week, nevermind with 12 friggen kids, that's just gross. Those kids don't have a shot.